eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Missing recommended attribute: unit pricing measure

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jigsaw-puzzle-palooza

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:30 am    Post subject: Missing recommended attribute: unit pricing measure Reply with quote

The item is a coffee mug. This missing attribute isn't even on the list given by eCRATER. I can understand a volume attribute for this type item but what would unit pricing have to do with any kind of item?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was under the impression that ecrater handled the part of the feed that had the price etc. Or are you selling one out of five in the same listing?
jigsaw-puzzle-palooza

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
I was under the impression that ecrater handled the part of the feed that had the price etc. Or are you selling one out of five in the same listing?

Not sure what you mean. Are you asking if it's a choice listing, i.e., there are 5 mugs and the buyer chooses 1?

There's only 1 mug and no mention of there being multiples in the listing.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unit pricing is how much for one, or a set or a gross, in whatever way is the minimal way of selling your products, that is the unit price. Since you aren't selling one out of a multiple in a listing, the selling unit shouldn't even be showing up as far as I know. Ecrater is the money that handles the prices on the feed so if this is in response to a feed error, I would guess it is a glitch and will go away with the next feed, since there is nothing you can do about it at this point, or you could ask ecrater as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: