eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

how to link Paypal to more than ecrater store ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Home-Modern

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:32 pm    Post subject: how to link Paypal to more than ecrater store ? Reply with quote

when link paypal to ecrater store . ecrater ask for access or whatever that linking procedures
SO what if i want to open another store .. how to link it to paypal as they ecrater already have access to paypal from first store ??
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 3 stores linked to the same PP account, so I don't see the problem. The problem does not exist.
elpereles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't remember read any big issue about adding PayPal. Many of the times where issues related to sellers adding the wrong address.
viewfinders

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one PP account linked to 5 eCRATER stores and 2 other sites. All you do is select PP from your payment options no matter the site. If it is off eCRATER you will have to use the same email address connected with your original PP account.
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:33 pm    Post subject: Re: how to link Paypal to more than ecrater store ? Reply with quote

Home-Modern wrote:
when link paypal to ecrater store . ecrater ask for access or whatever that linking procedures
SO what if i want to open another store .. how to link it to paypal as they ecrater already have access to paypal from first store ??

When you speak of linking to another store are you talking about linking to another eCrater store that you have or another store hosted somewhere else on the WWW?
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do this by going into your admin panel of the additional stores you wish to link to your PP account. Go into your accepted payments section and underneath paypal just click on LINK. A new window will pop up allowing you to link that store to your PP account. You can link as many ecrater stores as you want, and you do this from your account here in your admin settings. No need to do this from paypal's site or add a URL or authorization key.
elpereles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waoo! I begin to dislike this type of "helping" topics. It looks like the seller manage to resolve the issue. Not even a thanks or update about the issue. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: