eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Printing PP postage from non PP paid orders
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
viewfinders

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:42 am    Post subject: Printing PP postage from non PP paid orders Reply with quote

I know I have seen this discussed and it is possible but I can't get PayPal to work on this and can't get eCRATER search to work.

How do you print postage via PayPal for items paid via Stripe or other payment methods on other sites.

I thought I found the right place in PP but it wouldn't allow me to enter any data. Stopped me when I tried to choose the shipping method. It was nothing unusual, just first class US.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
AtMemoryLane

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may want to do a search for "ship now" or "shipnow". I believe that was how I got thru the back door once.
olyguy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look for MultiOrder Shipping
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you open PayPal there should be a link to MultiOrder Shipping. However, sometimes the link is missing Rolling Eyes which makes it a pain to find. Here's a direct link that I have bookmarked and just checked to confirm it still works: http://www.paypal.com/mos The link takes you to the normal PayPal sign-in page, and once you sign in you'll go to MultiOrder Shipping. If you are already signed into your PayPal account, you'll go straight to MultiOrder Shipping.

If you haven't used it before, the bottom of the pop up window has a link to "Create" which is what you'll need. The program is "MultiOrder" but you can use it to create and print just one label.
YardSaleBargains

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use this link for non-Paypal orders:

www.paypal.com/shipnow?

Once you sign in it takes you to the shipping label page where you have to manually enter the persons information.

Smile
cosmicray

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: Printing PP postage from non PP paid orders Reply with quote

viewfinders wrote:
How do you print postage via PayPal for items paid via Stripe or other payment methods on other sites.

Multi-Order Shipping, up under one of the in-window menus is "Create New Orders"
jigsaw-puzzle-palooza

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YardSaleBargains wrote:

www.paypal.com/shipnow?

Once you sign in it takes you to the shipping label page where you have to manually enter the persons information.

Smile

I have printed labels using the "shipnow" and "multi order" pages. My personal opinion is the "shipnow" option could not get any easier to use. The "multi order" option has more features and is much more complex so if that's what you're looking for......
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I used the ship now link and it worked fine. Last night I was on the multi order and it wouldn't allow me to fill in the data.

It is fine to lock this Forum monitor.
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had saved the link to ship now on my favorites but when I clicked on it tonight it said I had to go to my PP home page and start from there but I cannot find the ship now for non PP paid items. However if I click the paynow link above it works. What is going on?
cosmicray

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maggiethehousecat wrote:
I had saved the link to ship now on my favorites but when I clicked on it tonight it said I had to go to my PP home page and start from there but I cannot find the ship now for non PP paid items. However if I click the paynow link above it works. What is going on?

I don't know about singles, but you can use MoS on PP for 1-n labels.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, always use the paypal.com/shipnow for stripe orders. If you try to use it by going thru the main menu on your paypal account or by selecting multi-order shipping tool, it never works. It always tells me there a printer error even though my printer is working just fine and I end up with a stack of labels printed that all have a big VOID watermark on them and I still get charged for all of them, then I have to wait like 2 weeks to get a refund from USPS.

And if you try to use the tools from within your PP admin area, if you have multiple cards on file with PP, they won't attempt to use your default method then try another card if that one is empty at the time, they will only try the default method and if that does not go thru, you will receive an error message that there is a problem with PP as a whole (really it's just your card) until you go in and manually tell them which card to charge. But ship now works just like it does when you are shipping a PP paid order, they try all of your payment methods on file to see which one has the funds.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW, if you ever have to call PP about something buggy in MoS, their internal name for that platform is /power ship/.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Cosmic, good to know!
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally called PP this morning. One thing it has going for it is telephone access. That is always a strong selling point for me.

Went to the US today to mail. Took me 45 minutes to go one block, not because border agents were questioning anyone but because cars were flying down the nexus lane and then cutting in to the non nexus lane.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="jigsaw-puzzle-palooza"]
YardSaleBargains wrote:

www.paypal.com/shipnow?

Smile

I have used this link now several times. I had copied to my favorites but clicking that doesn't work. I've tried typing the link into my search bar. It doesn't work. But if I come back here and click on the above link it works fine. Jigsaw do you have a magic spell included in the link?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: