eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Returned after a few years gone!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djmcandles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:28 pm    Post subject: Returned after a few years gone! Reply with quote

I am glad to be able to be back on Ecrater again. I have missed online selling. Due to family illness and followed by a death, I have not been online much for the last few years. Glad to be back.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you ever post in the forum under a different store name? Or has this always been your store name but just the first time you have come to the community forum? Just asking, I don't recall seeing you here before unless you were here long before me but my family has been lingering around ecrater with different stores since about Sept. 2010.

Welcome back!
djmcandles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was GA Hillbillies and YardMarket years before.
AtMemoryLane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for your loss, DJM.

and Welcome back. I hope you do well with the candles.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back. Sorry for your loss. Glad your life is getting back to normal.

Do you make your own candles? If so I suggest you say so in the listing. Also give the size and an individual description of each candle. I looked at your blueberry gel candle and it was just a general statement about your candles.
djmcandles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I don't make my candles. I have sold these candles for more then 12 years, they are family made and I love how they smell and burn. Have done well at shows with them. I have the sizes on the bottom of the descriptions, guess I missed the Blueberry.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love those gel candles with the "fruit" chunks in them. They are somewhat hard to find but they put off an amazing smell, something about using gel instead of wax just amplifies the scent.

My mother has placed me on a strict no shopping diet Laughing
Still working towards building my first home, so all of my money is going towards that house and I asked my mom to help me handle my finances because I get too many spontaneous urges to shop online. I need to be saving not spending, and my mom is strict when I ask her to hold my money for me, not in a mean way more like this: No don't ask me for $20 from your savings, do you need a pair of sunglasses or do you need a home more? Even though I really do need new sunglasses, mine broke and I am very light sensitive and without them I get a headache when I go outdoors, but she won't even let me have $10 for a cheap pair because she literally snatches my entire paycheck outta my hand and puts it in a lock box. It's annoying, but in the end I will thank her when my home is finally built.

But when I get settled in to my new place, If you are still here on ecrater I will definitely get some of those blueberry candles, those are my fave and just really hard to find around here unless you go to the arts & craft fair which we had to miss this year due to flooding and rain. But I will be stocking up on lots of smell goodies for my place.
djmcandles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you everyone. I am going to try to get more listings up soon. I seem to be a little slow at the moment. LOL Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: