eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Recent additions, metaphysical items!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MetaLHeadAngeL

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:50 pm    Post subject: Recent additions, metaphysical items! Reply with quote

MetaL Head AngeL

Don't be scared away by the creepy introduction on my stores home page. I'm very friendly and I conduct my business in a professional and courteous manner. Customer care is a top priority of mine paired with fast shipping! Come back and visit me soon. I don't have much listed here yet but I own multiple stores so I have plenty of merchandise so it will take me a little while to get it all listed and up for sale.

Here's What I Offer:

~Body Jewelry for Nose, Eyebrow, Lips, Tragus, Helix
~Ear Plugs for stretched ears
~Goth, Vampire, Steampunk Jewelry
~Rock and Metal band tees
~Halloween Decorations
~Handmade Goth treasures
~Rock Music cds
~Horror Movies
~Creepy Figurines
~Cosplay and Roleplay Accessories

If you're into the Cosplay scene stay tuned. I will be listing many costume accessories, vampire fangs, demon horns, comic book hero accessories, face paint, hair dye and more.

Last edited by MetaLHeadAngeL on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:30 am; edited 3 times in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MetaLHeadAngeL

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

~Take a look at what we've added~

More great items to come soon. Stay tuned as we will be listing several items over the next several days.

GREAT shipping rates on lower priced items, and most higher priced items ship for free.
MetaLHeadAngeL

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

~Skull Theme Scrap Booking Supplies~

MetaLHeadAngeL

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

~Rock Music Of All Genres~

We sell rock music CDs from all genres of rock. Classic, Grunge, Hard Rock, Alternative, Heavy Metal, Goth, Industrial, and more.

ALL CDs ARE JUST $2.99 Each!

MetaLHeadAngeL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

~Recent Additions, Metaphysical Items~

Recently added some new items such as boxes for magic item storage, altar top accessories, divination and scrying supplies and more at prices you won't believe. Handcrafted and unique items you won't find anywhere else. All items are in my possession, I do not use drop shipping companies or order in bulk which is why some of the more common metaphysical supplies you see in my store that are not handcrafted are offered at such great prices because I already have these items here with me. I don't need to charge ridiculous prices to make a fair profit because I don't have to order these supplies from another company first. So what you see is ready to ship from my location.

Take a look around!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Promote Your eCRATER Store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: