eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello all

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fromuk2014

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:35 am    Post subject: Hello all Reply with quote

Hello everyone.

I have just started to create a store and although it's taken a little getting used to, ecrater is amazing when you get the hang of how it works.

Having collected for many years, I mainly specialize in memorabilia, specifically autographs and sometimes other cool items.

I'm looking forward to expanding the store although it can take a while as the data input is time consuming as I'm sure many of you know already.

After finding out how to arrange the store and add items I have only one small issue which is not too big of a deal but being able to add more than one photo at a time would certainly make the process a little faster as adding one photo at a time can really take it's toll.

Whilst I'm new here I will be aiming to provide a fast and professional service.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
AtMemoryLane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are the second store from Great Britain to open their doors on eC today ... and offering the same type of merchandise to boot!

Welcome to eC. Interesting shop so far. Good Luck!
fromuk2014

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AtMemoryLane wrote:
You are the second store from Great Britain to open their doors on eC today ... and offering the same type of merchandise to boot!

Welcome to eC. Interesting shop so far. Good Luck!

Absolutely, it appears more and more are flocking away from the usual auction sites out there and looking for something better and ecrater is certainly that.

Thank you for the welcome.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You aren't a mirror store are you? That is against the terms and conditions of eCRATER. If you are save your energy as you will be shut down.

If you are not a mirror of the store that opened yesterday then welcome.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like one sells the "real" autographed stuff and one sells the prints. It would be better to have 2 stores instead of co-mingling the fake and real. But maybe the UK is flocking here.
fromuk2014

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:
You aren't a mirror store are you? That is against the terms and conditions of eCRATER. If you are save your energy as you will be shut down.

If you are not a mirror of the store that opened yesterday then welcome.

If you're referring to having a duplicate account, this is my only account, which can be checked by the Admin of course.

SammysSupplies wrote:
Looks like one sells the "real" autographed stuff and one sells the prints. It would be better to have 2 stores instead of co-mingling the fake and real. But maybe the UK is flocking here.

I don't deal in prints at all, personally I don't see the point but for the non serious collector I can see them making a fun gift perhaps.

I see your point on having two stores too, if I were to sell both, but you only really need one and then make it clear in the descriptions/titles which were which or simply create sections in your store.

Either way, I only pursue the real deal.

This is by far the best alternative I have found after a good while searching, and honestly if it doesn't appear in the first couple of pages when searching then it's usually not worth looking at, and ecrater shows up several times on my search and once looking around, I can easily say this is the place to be and greatful that the team have recently allocated a UK branch.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
and ecrater shows up several times on my search and once looking around, I can easily say this is the place to be and greatful that the team have recently allocated a UK branch.

Yeah! Welcome.
fromuk2014

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've just taken a look at what I could find quickly and couldn't find a quick answer unless I'm looking in the wrong area?

Could somebody let me know why I now have a fee to pay after selling two items?

It's not a high fee at all, but just wanted to check before making the payment.

Any help is appreciated.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a small fee for items sold within the MarketPlace
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SammysSupplies wrote:

Yes, and technically the ecrater website says "free store". It doesn't say anything about "free selling" which is clever way around having to flat out state yes there are fees. I think it's somewhat misleading but I guess after having so many ebay refugees the word fee scares people away, even if the fees are miniscule and not a big deal to pay.
tmyusuf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very very welcome to the forum
fromuk2014

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SammysSupplies wrote:

tigercreekgifts wrote:
SammysSupplies wrote:

Yes, and technically the ecrater website says "free store". It doesn't say anything about "free selling" which is clever way around having to flat out state yes there are fees. I think it's somewhat misleading but I guess after having so many ebay refugees the word fee scares people away, even if the fees are miniscule and not a big deal to pay.

Absolutely, thank you for the information guys.

The fee is tiny compared to the likes of eBay, I've even considered creating a nonintrusive card which can be added to orders to get the word out about eCrater!
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your need to do a search on marketplace Fees, because there are several different ones that you can have and it will help to know about them. You are right I used to pay fees that were getting near $1000 at ebay before I jumped ship when my sales had gotten to the point of barely covering the fees. It would have been cheaper to burn my stuff. But a very nice place to sell.

Quote:
The fee is tiny compared to the likes of eBay, I've even considered creating a nonintrusive card which can be added to orders to get the word out about eCrater!
Nothing wrong with letting others know about ecrater and if on that unobtrusive card you have the direct urls to your store there is a chance of making sales without paying the marketplace fee.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: