eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Fees on Shipping?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lotdeals

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:27 pm    Post subject: Fees on Shipping? Reply with quote

Hi guys,
I tried using the search option, but recevied too many results and they were too off the subject.

Do I pay shipping fees on sales?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eCrater does not asses FVF on the shipping charge.

I hope that seller's respect that policy, and not try to cheat the system (which is what caused another site to begin charging FVF against shipping).
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Fees on Shipping? Reply with quote

lotdeals wrote:

From eCrater FAQs at http://www.ecrater.com/help.php?faq_gid=3 :

"This marketplace cost will not be imposed on shipping and tax or fully refunded/reversed, cancelled or unpaid orders and will only occur for buyers coming from the marketplace."
lotdeals

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: Fees on Shipping? Reply with quote

FoxAndFish wrote:
lotdeals wrote:

From eCrater FAQs at http://www.ecrater.com/help.php?faq_gid=3 :

"This marketplace cost will not be imposed on shipping and tax or fully refunded/reversed, cancelled or unpaid orders and will only occur for buyers coming from the marketplace."

Thank you guys!
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cosmicray wrote:
eCrater does not asses FVF on the shipping charge.

I hope that seller's respect that policy, and not try to cheat the system (which is what caused another site to begin charging FVF against shipping).

Agreed. It is not fair to those of us who honestly separate the real price from the real shipping costs to have to pay a fee on the shipping amount, we end up losing more money in fees that was supposed to be paid towards the actual postage and in order to not lose money from the shipping FVFs we have to increase the price of our shipping and the items but that just results in us being charged a slightly higher fee all together which makes for too much extra calculations that need to be done on our part so we can come out ahead and actually have enough to cover the full postage price.

So yes, hopefully sellers don't start doing that crap here but I've already seen a few so far charging 99 cents for the item and $14.99 for postage when the item can clearly be shipped for under $3 so it's obvious they are pulling an ebay move which is not surprising because these sellers have text in their descriptions about auctions, bidding, paying within 7 days, best offer and buy it now, so there's no doubt that they came here from ebay.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: