eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

upload via excel file
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elpereles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 1rst thing to understand. We aren't in eBay. In sites like eCrater, the traffic (potential buyers) is generate in search engines (organic or pay) not by the members. It means you need to work with your photos, tittle, and description.

For example I sell trading cards. In eCrater there other seller with more than 10K trading cards. It is 5 times my inventory. With that inventory you expect to see him have hundreds of orders/sales in a year. But he isn't making the numbers. Why? In my opinion he is just wasting potential in the tittles and the description.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Suspended? Why am I not surprised? Wink

I can never figure out when a newbie comes here and experienced sellers on the site tell them they need to do something different that so many seems to think they know better than we do and just go on their merry way and then wonder why they are suspended or got no sales, etc.

I know before I came and signed up here, I read as many posts as possible and tried to figure out the lay of the land and I think that is why I got so enthusiastic about ecrater. It is my kind of place and I didn't come in expecting them to change how they do things so that I could have all the bells and whistles that eBay provides and frankly I wasn't in the market for another ulcer!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: