eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Placed a order, seller no tracking
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gailturn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also placed an online order on 23rd September 2015. My money has been deducted from my bank account but I have not had any communication regarding my order and there is no available way to follow up as I made a one of order before registering. This is disgraceful. Does anyone know how I can follow up on my order
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buyers do not need to register to buy here. But we are all sellers here on the forum. Contact eCrater and maybe they can help you: http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php
elpereles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Gailturn. Do you buy from the same seller?

Get in mind eCrater is a marketplace like eBay. It isn't cooperative (co-op). The site has thousands of stores and sellers. Here in the forum we are only sellers/users. We don't know each other and not everybody participates in the forum. If you need info about an order. You need to contact the seller or like SammysSupplies suggested contact eCrater directly.

Also please next time you enter a forum to ask opinion about an issue. Please share more details. Wink
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: