eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

pharma365

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pharma365

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:19 pm    Post subject: pharma365 Reply with quote

Hello

I`m new on ecrater. I`am impressed You good work. I live in Poland EU and work here. We have small pharmacy. Always I was dream about big market. I hope I find way to my dreams with ecrater and You.

Still I work with my side, add new products - I think it will be a lot evenings. Smile I learn possibilities my shop too.

I am open for Your suggestions and I hope I will work a lot for Your confidence and help.

Thank You for any words.

Regards,
Chris from pharma365
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome to ecrater.

Have you actually checked that these items you are selling are allowed to be sold over the counter (without a prescription) here in the USA? One of the medications you are selling I noted that in some countries is only approved for veterinary use not on humans. Just because Poland may allow a drug to be sold over the counter, does not mean it can be or is even allowed to be sold period here. I am not a pharmacist so I wouldn't be able to tell with many of the items you have without research, but I suspect you are walking a fine line about whether or not some items are allowed.

I can tell that you have a much better grasp of English than I do Polish, but you still need some big help in writing in English so that you are very clear about what you are selling. Some of your ingredient lists have the Polish words instead of the English and all descriptions MUST be in English on ecrater.
pharma365

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First - no offence, but You hear like lawyer now.

Thank You for valuable informations.

About OTC in different counties...

Please look I offer selling not to USA only, I offer shipping other countries too. I can`t offer something for Spanish or German because Americans can`t buy sth as OTC?

I think Customers are adult and know what is in laws and out of local laws. I don`t know how can I block sell for USA for several of products. It is available here? How can I do it?

I know some products can be for prescription in USA, ex. in Poland products with piracetam are for prescription, in USA not. We have also different food for muscles too. Together we find a lot of differences in local registrations.

Please be sure I am not going to poisoning USA Citizens.

I am also sure rest of People will be so sensible and inform like You and for not OTC registered product will go to local pharmacy after doctor consultation.

If You find some free time send me private message with non OTC. I will cancel this transactions if it happend. It is not my intention to break American laws.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pharma, Yes you may sell to many countries and yes many of your products may be legal to sell OTC in other countries outside of the U.S. however it is a rule on ecrater that to sell here you MUST ship to the U.S since ecrater is located in the U.S. which means every product you list MUST be legal in the U.S. and you must be allowed by U.S. law to ship those products here.

So checking and making sure your items are legal here is your responsibility if you want to keep your store. Don't act like it's not your problem to keep track of such things because if you want to be in compliance of the rules here then yes, it is your responsibility. I see online pharmacies like yours suspended all the time and most of them are suspended within a few days after they opened because they had an attitude that the buyer could figure out what was legal and felt it was not their job to make sure the products they were selling were allowed to be sold to U.S. residents.

I've even seen chinese sellers suspended for selling Asian beauty creams because they didn't think it was important to list the ingredients in English. They came to the forum saying it's just facial cream I don't need to list ingredients but if ecrater cannot read the listings or cannot tell what ingredients are in a product, they will suspend you until you submit proof of what each product contains and whether or not it's legal in the U.S. because ecrater has a duty to make sure the marketplace adheres to U.S. laws or else they could be held liable for allowing sellers to sell whatever they want without enforcing the laws and I bet the owner doesn't want to be sued anytime soon, so if you cannot provide information or proof about your products they will be removed.

So don't be surprised if you get suspended, it may make a few weeks before it happens but ecrater will eventually notice your store and suspend you until you can provide documentation of legality because it's not ecrater's job to research your products either, it's your job and if you don't want to do all that research then pick something else to sell that doesn't have a bunch of different laws standing in the way or maybe sign up for a marketplace made for people in your own country that way there are no concerns over what is legal and what is not.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pharma365, Welcome to eCRATER and the eCRATER community. I took a look at your store and I read your comments. I strongly suggest you read the eCRATER Terms of Service that you agreed to when you opened your eCRATER store. In case you missed them, the Terms of Service are located here: http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php. Some of your listings appear to be in violation of the Terms of Service.

Putting the burden of proof on the buyer may be acceptable if you create your own website on the internet, but if you sell here, you must abide by the terms.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
but You hear like lawyer now.

I assume you mean I sound like a lawyer. Which goes to prove my point about your English skills.

Quote:
If You find some free time send me private message with non OTC.

You are joking right? You think I have the time to go through all your listings to check if they can be sold OTC in the USA??? I have no intention of doing so. I have plenty of work of my own to do. As the others pointed out, it is not our or your customers responsibility to check if your things are legal to sell here in the USA. That is your responsibility to do so or you will find yourself suspended until you do. I was only giving you a 'heads up' to let you know that you have work to do on your store. Besides the legality of what you are selling, you also have to have ALL text in English in your store and that doesn't include the Polish spelling of words, that means they have to be spelled in English.

You asked for suggestions and were given the most important ones. If you don't clear up these problems you will not get very far here.
trafficjammers

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

None of his stuff is even written in English. Scary. I would never touch that.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are not telling you this stuff to be mean. We are trying to help you so you don't spend all your time listing 400 products and find out your store is suspended and you are asked to remove almost everything you spent time listing. I know some of the stuff in your store is okay to sell OTC here in the U.S. but some of the products I can't even tell what they are because the boxes and ingredients are not in English.

Did you know that people in Australia and the U.K. have different names for the main ingredient in tylenol, even though they speak English just like the U.S.? So you need to put the ingredients in American English to avoid confusion because ingredient names change from country to country. Google translate does not do a good job, most of the translations that come from Google don't make a bit of sense after the words are changed to English. Some antihistamines (anti itch medicines) that are sold OTC in other countries are sold prescription only in the U.S. because they have ingredients in them that can be abused by people who use drugs for fun.

Also, the ingredients need to be identified because anything you ship to the U.S. has to go through our border patrol customs office. The U.S. customs office is no joke, they can open any package that crosses the border to see what is inside and if they can't identify what the items are they will not allow the package into the U.S. and you will have to pay money out of your own pocket to have the package sent back to your home, because the border patrol won't take the time to research the medicines either so these items need to be identified on your customs forms in English for easy identification. If a package is sent back to you because customs has no clue what items they are letting into this country, you will lose a lot of money on those orders and you are not allowed to keep the buyers money if the package is sent back to you, you have to give a full refund because this would be your fault, not the buyers.

Most people on ecrater (buyers and sellers) speak some form of English because we are not allowed to use foreign languages here so people who cannot read English good enough don't usually shop here. Most of your business will be to buyers in U.S. and U.K. and maybe Australia and Canada too.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This site is scary. I just noted one of his items is to be a sedative and aid falling asleep. Dosage 2 tablets 3 times a day at meals! Who takes a sedative and something to help you sleep at breakfast or lunch? Great more sleepy drivers on the road and sleepy workers at work. Of course all the info about it is in broken English so everything is difficult to understand. Where is the ecrater team to check him out?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: