eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

How do I find my store

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PepperZCantina

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:49 pm    Post subject: How do I find my store Reply with quote

How do I find my store and how do I direct buyers to my store. Is there a store directory?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean find your store? When you login to your section where you list products click on 'preview' in the upper right corner. It may not look like a link but it is or type in www.storename.ecrater.com but just replace 'storename' with the actual name of your store. Are you trying to locate the preview of your store for your new store or your pepperZ store?

Either way, your Pepper store has over 40 sales and you are just now asking how to preview your store in live mode? Most people want to check that out right away when they first open so they can make sure their listings look okay. And are you aware that you created this post 5 times?

There is no directory, but if you have been selling here long enough to have over 40 sales then you should have viewed the ecrater terms and come to this forum much earlier on, these are important things you should have learned about your store and ecrater from day one. Sounds to me like you opened your store and never did any research about the way ecrater works beyond just listing new items. I could understand these questions from a brand new seller but not someone opening their second store. Are you sure opening another store is a good idea?
PepperZCantina

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I opened a new store...and it's been so long since I have had a sale or dealt with eCrater that I had forgotten. Wow, you have such an attitude. Why bother answering if you're going to take on such an attitude. eCrater hardly needs someone snarky responding to questions, no matter how dumb you think they may be.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured you'd say something like that in response.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PepperZCantina, welcome to the forum. The forum is basically Seller helping seller. The eCRATER staff will announce new features here in the forum and will step in with some discussions from time to time. There have been a lot of changes in the last couple of years and the forum is a good place to update yourself. Please let us know if we can help, but do keep in mind that we are all sellers also.

There is an FAQ available from the home page of eCRATER that may answer a lot of your questions. It isn't updated as quickly as info is posted in the forum, but it is helpful.

When you open a second store, you must use a different email address from the one on file for your first store. There is an option in your admin section where you can change the email address where you receive orders and questions. Some sellers like to use the same email address for orders. Changing your email in your admin will not change your email address on file with eCRATER. If you ever need to change your primary store address, you must contact eCRATER direct.

Nice to see you found the forum and I hope you'll be back to let us know about your new store. You have some very interesting things in your first store.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Tiger, I thought your comments were rude and very unfriendly.
tigercreekgifts

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SheilaDeesPostcards wrote:
@Tiger, I thought your comments were rude and very unfriendly.

Maybe so, but she's been here since 2011 and should have asked these questions a few years ago. These are important questions that everyone needs to know when they open their first store.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiger, it's been over a 1 1/2 years since the store had feedback posted. The seller probably forgot and thought a quick question here would gain the answer. The tutorials and FAQs are new since they probably were here. Maybe you've never forgotten something that you thought you should know, but I have many times. It's a lot quicker to ask than try to find the answer when you don't know where to look for the answer.
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ecrater.com/

This is the link to eCRATER's home page and the one you use to shop or log into the community forum.

https://www.ecrater.com/login.php

This is the link you use to sign into the administrative section of your store when you want to list, or work in your store.

http://pepperzcantina.ecrater.com/

This is the url you give to shoppers. There is no directory or way to search for a store name so it is important that you pass this one on to your buyers.

You can find the public link to your store or other stores by clicking on the WWW at the bottom of any post.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
how do I direct buyers to my store

You direct people to your store via your store url or an actual listing url when you promote your store.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: