eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

relist

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vintageblend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:07 pm    Post subject: relist Reply with quote

Hello Everybody,
Recently I sold an item and have another one. Does anyone know how to relist it ? Do I have to copy everything or there is a simpler way to do it?
I would appreciate all help.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did you do with the old listing after the item sold? Did you delete it? If so, you need to make a new listing. Many of here just "hide" any sold items. There is a check box for that near the bottom of the listing. Then, if we get more, all we need to do is unclick that box.
vintageblend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi SammysSupplies,
After the item was sold it just disappeared from my store, I didn't have to hidden it. Now in Administrative Tool, there is an order and on the end of it under the "PD" ( what does it mean?) is green check mark. Should I click on it?
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi UnexpectedBenefits, Welcome to eCRATER and to the eCRATER community.
Your item disappeared from your store because your inventory control is active and your buyer paid electronically. When you click on "Products" you'll see the item you sold is listed in a lighter color. When you click on the box with a pencil "edit" you'll see your item now has a Qty. of 0 and there is a check in the box by "Hide this product". If your customer had paid from an invoice you created and sent them OR if they paid with a check or money order, then you would need to mark this box yourself to hide the product from your store. At this point you have the option of leaving the item hidden or deleting it completely from your Admin. If you leave the item hidden, any links on the internet will come back to the item and it will say "On Hold". Some of us add a note to the item to say it has sold.

Sammy was saying you could just update the item if it is still hidden. Change the Qty. to one (or more), update any info or photos and remove the check from the Hide this product box. Then your item will be active again. If you deleted the item, you have to create a new listing.

The green checkmark by the side of the order shows it was paid electronically. If the sale "Came FROM" marketplace, then you will owe eCrater a small fee which they will bill.

This section of the forum is normally where a new seller will introduce their new store. Some new sellers will also ask for a review or critique of their store. In the future, you might want to try asking your questions in the Help section or the Ecrater Sellers Only section (which you have to log into the forum to view.)
vintageblend

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sammy and Sheila,
I followed your instructions and everything works!
Thank you very much.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: