eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Regrading the text file

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gwgoutlet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:16 am    Post subject: Regrading the text file Reply with quote

hi,

Hey i have upload text file several time but it will occurred error. I follow your txt file format but still it will give error. Please send me the correct file format.

Thanks.

Sonali
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really understand what you are trying to upload. Do you mean an upload file from Ebay? Have you looked under the bulk list requirements and followed them especially these two:

2. You must be able to ship the products to the buyer. If you are a dropshipper or distributor, you cannot use the bulk lister.

3. Your bulk file must contain items' images taken by you. Bulk file containing 3-rd party images or images created as variations of one or several images serving as templates will not be uploaded.

There are a lot more.

I can tell you this, many of us here have built our stores manually and I would recommend it. Those that upload by a file still have to go through each listing to be sure everything is correct. Currently you have only one listing with multiple grammar and punctuation errors that makes it look unprofessional. I have never knowingly seen a store that was done by a file upload that looked correct. Those that are listed from ebay usually have all sorts of ebay stuff in the listing and many of the sellers never bother to check on the upload and correct the mistakes.

If you are sure that you have followed all the rules for making your file, then at the bottom of the requirements it says if you are having trouble to email the eCRATER team. You can find their email address on the front page of eCRATER.com .
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: