eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello Everyone

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tmyusuf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:34 am    Post subject: Hello Everyone Reply with quote

Hello everyone I'm Yusuf again from Clipping Path India. My job role is Senior marketing Officer. Please anyone told me how I sell my product or service here.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you just can't figure out how to list items into your store, you need to contact staff at http://www.ecrater.com/contact.php. Maybe you have forgotten that this is just the forum, no selling is done here. If you go to this page, http://www.ecrater.com/, on the right is the the place to sign into your store.

There is no need to be rude, just don't answer a post if it annoys you.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have made 50 posts on the forum since you opened a store on April 29, 2015. In that amount of time you should have seen plenty of posts telling you just about every aspect of what you need to do to write listings for your goods. Yet you haven't done a single thing with your 'store'. No welcome, no about, no terms, etc. You apparently provide some sort of service which you have never really explained. If this is something you actually want to do or have been doing and want to expand, we don't have enough understanding of what you want to do to give ANY advice to you.

First off have you checked to be sure that whatever it is that you want to do is allowed here? Go to this page and read it thoroughly. http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php When you are done reading that page read the links on that same page to general, buying, selling, etc.
You are saying you are with a Clipping Service. If you are clipping coupons to resell that is not allowed here. Otherwise we have no clue what you might want to sell.

Selling on line is WORK. You have to put the effort in. There is a saying "How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time". Setting up a store can feel like a huge amount of work, but doing one thing each day you will find you have made progress, unlike what you seem to have done up to now. Instead of spending your time saying hello to new sellers, which you are welcome to do, READ the actual threads! Almost all the introduction threads that you have commented on, if the seller requested it (and sometimes even if they didn't) they will have gotten all sorts of good advice for new sellers. Go back and read each of those threads and learn from them.

If you aren't willing to do what I have mentioned, then there is no point for you to keep asking for help. We have no clue how to help you and you haven't yet apparently tried to help yourself. We don't mind helping someone that is honestly trying to get set up.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:14 am    Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone Reply with quote

tmyusuf wrote:
Hello everyone I'm Yusuf again from Clipping Path India. My job role is Senior marketing Officer. Please anyone told me how I sell my product or service here.

Yusuf, you have done such a poor job of marketing your company here on eCRATER that I think your company needs to get a new marketing Officer. THIS FORUM IS NOT CREATED TO MARKET PRODUCTS NOT SOLD ON ECRATER. I realize typing in all caps on the internet is rude and considered shouting. Well, I was trying to be rude AND I was trying to shout!

If you actually want to sell your services on eCRATER, you have been given a lot of help in the last year. However, if you do not want to sell your services on eCRATER, then you need to find some other place to sell your services. You can not offer products for sale that require a person to go to another site to complete the sale, nor can you open a store for the sole purpose of advertising your business that is located in another location.

I hope I have made myself perfectly clear. If you want to join the seller community as a seller and offer your services for sale in your eCRATER store, then get busy and work on your eCRATER store. If you are only coming here as a way to advertise your company in the hope that some seller will contact your company in India, then you have worn out your welcome and we are tired of your rule breaking.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh goodness, the lightbulb went on finally, after following a few of the things he did mention. I think he thinks that eCRATER sellers would be interested in what his company does, but as Sheila says, he has done a extremely poor job of explaining his company and how they could possibly help us.

He has no need for an actual store here and he is just using eCRATER to try to find customers for his other business. He should be suspended from ecrater. His other job, unless he somehow owns it (I doubt it) should fire him as well for such a lousy job of advertising. He is a scammer and has been saying just barely enough for us to not realize he is as much a scammer as those Chinese marketers using our eCRATER address or the ask the sellers a question to try to market dresses and other garments, or whatever they are selling that day, to our stores.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clipping Path India does picture re-imaging to make your pictures perfect. While I think some sellers would benefit from the service, those people probably won't make the effort. Of course it all boils down to price, but if they want to sell here, the services need to be listed in his store.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: