eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

upc invalid
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jewelryclick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:14 pm    Post subject: upc invalid Reply with quote

from a few days ago in my store my store is a text that puts
# Of errors Problem
233 Invalid value GTIN
you examples:
2Pcs / lot baby dolls Frozen Anna Elsa Frozen Mini toys
Figure Toy Frozen Princess Elsa and Anna Queen, 6PCS / SET
18 "/ 50cm Frozen Olaf Snowman Big Size Hot Selling Snowman Plush Toys
9 "Frozen Olaf Snowman New Coming Big Size Plush Toys
2014 New 50cm Plush Toys Dolls Frozen Princess Anna Elsa
They did not put that before, and sales stopped
can someone help my articles upc not have that number, but have listed for my
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, but your post is hard to understand and it looks like you didn't complete the last sentence so I can't offer any advice.

I do want to mention that I went to your site and do you realize that on your home page you spelled the name of your store incorrectly? Not the only spelling or grammar error I saw, but as a buyer, I would have my doubts about any company that can't spell it's own name correctly along with your horrendous feedback.
jewelryclick

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hola ahora te hablo en mi idioma, lo que hize fue usar el traductor de google, ya que yo no hablo ingles.
Mi problema es que hace unos dias me salio en mi tienda que el upc es invalido, mis productos no tienen upc y yo puse una numeracion que yo uso para mi control, no sale nada en los asteriscos en rojo, y desde ese dia he dejado de hacer ventas cuando antes tenia almenos una por dia.
Quisiera saber si a alguien mas le ha pasado y que solucion podria tener este problema, gracias.
lo del mensaje anterior es culpa del traductor de google.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, you don't speak or write English I take it from your note. Most of us don't know Spanish. All I know is what I picked up one summer in South America in 1976.

My suggestion: If you can not read or write in English, you shouldn't try to be running a store on a site that has to ALL be in English and appeal to the 50 American states.

I doubt any of us has the Spanish, except perhaps Elperles to aid you in doing Google attributes. This is part of why I say that if you don't have the English you shouldn't try to sell here. I don't do it to be mean or to hurt your feelings, but it is only common sense. This is a huge communication problem and if you can't understand the rules and how to do things, how do you expect to be a success? It is hard enough to sell on line when we are working in our primary language. Nearly impossible when you don't know the language.
jewelryclick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hola entiendo lo que me dices pero hasta ahora no he tenido problemas en vender en ecrater, llevo un poco mas de un año y he tenido unas 400 ventas pero de golpe se pararon, hi no entiendo el porque solo eso.
PrimroseCafe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In english by the "old danish guy", not perfect, but it's a translation:
Hi I understand what I say, but so far I have had no problems in selling on ecrater,
I have a little over one year and I have had about 400 sales but suddenly stopped,
hi do not understand why only that.
AmericanEdge

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PrimroseCafe wrote:
In english by the "old danish guy", not perfect, but it's a translation:
Hi I understand what I say, but so far I have had no problems in selling on ecrater,
I have a little over one year and I have had about 400 sales but suddenly stopped,
hi do not understand why only that.
If they are wondering why sales dried up, just look at the feedback. That should tell them something.
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This person thinks that they are not getting any sales because they have products with invalid attributes which keeps them from getting submitted to GS. They don't know how to fix the problem because they do not have upc codes.
They are selling unlicensed Disney merchandise which should get them suspended.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
but so far I have had no problems in selling on ecrater,

Yes the terrible feedback is a good reason for sales to stop. Most on line sellers are only considered to be 'good' sellers if their feedback is in the 90% positive feedback or more. Actually more like 95-100% is considered good. I don't buy from anyone with less than 95%.

Also poor descriptions, poor titles, items not shipped, no answers to emails from customers, are bad enough. But then with Google changing so many things, it is easy for poor stores to not even get the sales they may have had.

Lots of reasons for poor sales. To even get decent sales anymore on line, you have to be the best and your store, honestly, is not the best. To try to sell in a country that you can't speak or write the language is commendable, but most of us wouldn't even try to sell as a primary site in a country that we can't communicate in. I am not trying to be mean, but you don't have a successful store, and you may want to rethink what you are doing, as in try a different business.
dccollectibles

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what I got...

"hello I will now speak in my language, what I did was use the google translator because I do not speak English. My problem is that a few days ago I came out in my store that the UPC is invalid , my products have upc and I put a numeration that I use for my control, nothing comes in the asterisks in red, and from that day I left to make sales when previously had at least one per day .
I wonder if someone has more happened and that solution could have this problem , thanks. the previous message is the fault of google translator."

One could make the case (quite successfully) that google is at fault for a lot of things, least of all translating. As for the gtin's, since you appear to have unlicensed goods, if they're tagged, go with what it says. If they're not, sell them as 'used' and you won't have to worry about having a upc, gtin, espn or obgyn.
elpereles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saludos jewelryclick. Me parece q si vendes peluches y juguetes. La mayoria tienen el sello con el UPC. Yo se que hay muchos de los peluches q lo tienen cocido.

Quote:
hola entiendo lo que me dices pero hasta ahora no he tenido problemas en vender en ecrater, llevo un poco mas de un año y he tenido unas 400 ventas pero de golpe se pararon, hi no entiendo el porque solo eso.

Lo q sucede es q el trafico de sitios de venta como eCrater dependen mucho de los buscadores organicos como Google, Yahoo, etc. Ademas de buscadores pagados y especificos como Google Shopping. Cada vez q ellos hacen un cambio. Vas a ver un problema como un bajon en ventas y hasta la desaparicion de preguntas de compradores potenciales.

Como te han dicho. Otra cosa q puede afectar ventas de golpe es recibir tanto feedback negativo. Hay compradores q leen el feedback.
elpereles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will translate in English.

Hello jewelryclick. If you sell stuffed toys and common toys. Many of them have UPCs. And far I saw for stuffed toys many have sew the label with UPC.

Quote:

I understand what you said. But for now I never has problems with sales in eCrater. I have more than a year with 400 sales. But they just stop. I don't understand the reason.

The traffic form sites like eCrater depends on organic search engines like Google, Yahoo, etc. Also pay and specific search engines like Google Shopping. Every time they make a change. You see trouble like low/stop sales and even no more question from potential buyers.

Also like some members tell you. Other thing that can affects sales is all that negative feedback that you have. Some buyers read feedback.
jewelryclick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gracias dccollectibles y elpereles creo que eressois los unicos que habeis entendido mi problema el fedback mas o menos he tenido el mismo y vendia, tambien hay epocas que se vende mas y otras menos ire probando cosas y ya os dire, gracias a todos.
elpereles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jewelryclick una pregunta. En la lista de ordenes. De donde viene la mayoria de tus pasadas ventas marketplace o direct store?

Otra cosa. Por favor mejora tu ortografia, utiliza el punto donde va y las letras mayusculas al comenzar cada oracion. Yo hablo espa~ol y tuve q leer par de veces para entenderte. Gracias.
jewelryclick

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hola elpereles, perdona por las faltas de ortografía.
En respuesta a tu pregunta el 99% de mis ventas vienen a traves del marketplace, solo unas pocas son de direct store.
Las ventas del marketplace son las que manda google a la tienda?
Yo creo que es lo que tu me dijiste, el problema es que ahora en google shopping requieren el gtin y antes no.
Un saludo y gracias.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: