eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New Store here to Ecrater

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dresstressball

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:57 pm    Post subject: New Store here to Ecrater Reply with quote

I am new Here. had a few stress balls up about a week ago.
Hope to connect and get new friends. Very Happy
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome. Some suggestions if you don't mind.

You might want to check your payment options. Cash on Delivery is expensive and you have to ship before getting paid then the mailman accepts the money and eventually it makes it's way back to you if they feel like paying at that point. You would be better off with PayPal and/or Stripe as payment options. Even money orders or checks are pretty rare to receive.

You need to fill in your about us, terms and contact page and it is impossible to read your store name on the logo spot on your home page. Plus you need some sort of welcome greeting in the text part.

You may want to explain what in the world you are selling. Not everyone is going to know what a stress ball is. Just seeing your name here on the forum, I was thinking you sold dresses and hair supplies for balls and proms. dress-tress-ball Imagine my surprise to find you are selling stress balls! I've never seen anything like them. They look like balloons.
normasbath

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:32 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

Cool
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny, I also thought dresses by the name of the store. I hope you do well and have many sales!
Shaelily

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER Very Happy
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. I also was surprised that you weren't selling ball gowns.

I have stress balls but they are brass and have tinkly bells inside. I think you need to write an explanation to be included in your descriptions. To me they look like balloons or condoms that have been filled with Styrofoam pellets. A photo showing them being used in a hand would help. Also you do not say what fragrances are available. How long do they last?

In your terms you say they are not refundable but mention that if anything happens to them you will replace. Does that mean if the dog chews them up you will send new balls?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree about that. No refund but will replace for how long? How many times can they get a replacement? What terms governs the replacement? Who pays for shipping for the replacement? Actually unless you are independently wealthy, you can't afford an open ended free replacement policy on a less than $5 item especially if you don't take refunds.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: