eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Newbie From Colorado

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ladyphlepp123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:54 pm    Post subject: Newbie From Colorado Reply with quote

Hi, All,
Just opened my store, Phlepp's Treasure Chest, after working on it for days. I think everything is in order. It has been on hold, but it is active now, and I am open to advice. Don't have too many items up yet, just wanted to know that everything is in working order. I'll put it back on hold in a few days, as I add more products. Smile Smile Smile Smile
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
gbcimages

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:00 am    Post subject: welcome Reply with quote

Welcome,hope u do well
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! Your store looks pretty good, but I would suggest that in your description you state the name of books with the author. People have a short memory at times and so from seeing a title to the description they may forget the actual name of the book and it also means that for books with long names or those two part names Such as the Thoroughbreed: Races horses of Kentucky, Tennesse, and Missouri, the description allows all that even when you don't want to put it all in your title. You are allowed 100 characters in your title so if you have space, also put the author in the title.

No reason to put your store on hold to add new items. If I did that my store would constantly be on hold and I would just as soon sell things! Your listings look fine except for the minor tweaking I just mentioned, so no reason to put your store on hold to add items and then to be sure they are correct. One of the best things I did for myself and store is have a listing template which helps me remember what needs added for each type of listing. That especially helps with books and stuff because there is so much info to list concerning books you don't want to forget something. You want buyers to have all the info they need to buy. I'm not saying you are lacking anything, just one easy way to get it all in and your customers will also learn where to find info if it is set up all the same with each listing.
ladyphlepp123

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:19 am    Post subject: My New Store Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip. I will do that. I like your thoughts on using a listing template. I am going to do that, too. I have lots more items to list--hundreds, in fact. Cool Cool Cool
Bright and sunny here today, in the San Luis Valley.
viewfinders

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ladyphlepp, welcome to eCRATER. FYI you don't need to put your store on hold while you list more items. Just list them as you have the time. No need to take your other items out of circulation while you add more. Now that your store is set up, you can edit all info while it is active.
Shaelily

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER!
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCrater!
tmyusuf

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are welcome to open a new shop.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: