eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New Look

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
creativewench

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:46 am    Post subject: New Look Reply with quote

Woah! Loving the new dashboard! I didn't think anyone even worked at Ecrater (based on comments on feeds I've read) but obviously someone does! This is awesome!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure someone works at ecrater. It is a small, lovely team. No answer is canned. What we can't see is the amount of work some of these changes that happen in the background are taking from their time. I know when I wrote to the owner once he mentioned that he had been working for weeks/months for some change that I believe google had thought up.
creativewench

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Sure someone works at ecrater. It is a small, lovely team. No answer is canned. What we can't see is the amount of work some of these changes that happen in the background are taking from their time. I know when I wrote to the owner once he mentioned that he had been working for weeks/months for some change that I believe google had thought up.

Yep it's a pleasant surprise. The way others spoke (who have been sellers much longer than I) it seemed like it was a forgotten site. That is definitely not the case! I absolutely love it and love that my little red exclamation marks are finaly gone haha
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Creative, there are people on every forum who do nothing but complain about the poor service, poor design, etc. I've been here longer than most and I may be the longest uninterrupted seller currently. I've seen a lot of changes. The good part of eCRATER is that when we have to make changes we can do so without having to disrupt our lives to keep our stores current. Many of the changes are requirements from Google because they don't adhere to the "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." philosophy.

People are stupid. Internet selling attracts a lot of them. You just have to make your own opinion based on your own experience.

By the way I just had a sale on Etsy and the buyer who was in Asia sent me a note telling me why she bought the item. I recommended she look at my eCRATER store for a larger selection. She responded with a large order and a note about what a great site it was.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good going Maggie!
beauty-outlet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:23 am    Post subject: Re: New Look Reply with quote

creativewench wrote:
Woah! Loving the new dashboard! I didn't think anyone even worked at Ecrater (based on comments on feeds I've read) but obviously someone does! This is awesome!

Yeahh! Love it also! And if I may say they are very helpful when assistance is needed Smile
artinsilk

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 10:02 am    Post subject: I am truly amazed by the new look... Reply with quote

It is a completely new experience.

I wish I had time today to look at all the improvements.
dccollectibles

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its great if you have an iphone...the new look doesnt play well with older tech
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dccollectibles wrote:
its great if you have an iphone...the new look doesnt play well with older tech

My older DESKTOP tech wipes the floor with ANY silly phones or tablets or laptops. Listing from a phone ? I can understand shopping from a phone but not listing.

Lets go camping so I can list stuff for sale. Razz
dccollectibles

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listing? I'd be happy just to view the admin page! Maybe some light editing. Listing on phones is where you get those two line descriptions seen rampant on eBay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: