eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Cant access ecrater

View previous topic :: View next topic  
43rdStreetComicsCards

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:16 am    Post subject: Cant access ecrater Reply with quote

For about 12 hours now I have not been able to access ecrater.com or even log into my store admin page it always times out and is not just on my pc even tried on wifes laptop and same thing I have tried everything under the sun, resetting router, pc, settings, contacting isp now to find out if its on their end but wanted to know if anyone else has or is having this issue?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just checked eCrater.com and logged into my stores admins with no problem. I checked your store and had no problem accessing your store, so your customers can shop. I'm in north Florida and there's no problem here. Hope you get the problem figured out.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had no problem accessing your store either.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problems either. I read on a forum yesterday I think that a seller's entire area lost ALL internet service no matter what provider. One of the worst things that we as sellers face, being dependent on the internet, service providers, computers and printers that can die or jam at the drop of the hat! With an old fashioned B&M store or business you might have been able to cover up or it due to bad weather, your customers were local and in the same boat. However does someone in south FL really understand and believe what happens when a foot of snow falls up here in the north?
43rdStreetComicsCards

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea spent part of the afternoon working with someone from Frontier who ran through a bunch of stuff and couldnt understand why I couldnt connect to ecrater I can browse any other site on either my pc or wifes but for some reason neither will connect with ecrater domains at all so he logged a ticket and someone else will be looking at it tomorrow
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: