eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

All received payments are reversed
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Artists - That is so nice of you. I have some ecrater sellers posting on my boards, and that is because they are selling in the same broad niche as I do. I don't open up for all since I don't have boards that would accomodate other sellers, but when I find a good post for them I send them a Pinterest email, like the time I found a cute Lego quilt, I send a note off to Cosmic so he could post it if he wished.

Almost my entire Pinterest posts are focused on sewing of some kind. I'm up to almost 19K followers (which I can hardly believe myself). I didn't buy a single follower nor would I have wanted to. Is it horrible to take pride in working hard at something as simple as social media and finding success? How can people, that cheat by buying fake people, even hold their heads up? I don't understand it. I have no clue how these scams are worked and would just as soon not know.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
viewfinders

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whenever I get a pinterest notice that someone has pinned one of my pins or started following me, I go to their page. Quite often they have 15 to 20 thousand followers and 1 board with half dozen pins.
ArtistsUnion

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moon..., I have some themed boards only for my items and later I have been invited to pin also to other people group boards, which I really appreciate.

So, as a 'thank You' and to be able to contribute as well, to help other people to pin their items in more places, I've prepared also some general open boards, where everybody can add and show different pins.
Quote:
...when I find a good post for them I send them a Pinterest email, (...) so he could post it if he wished.

When I find a good post, I just pin it right away to the proper board(s) (to those with a special theme or to the general ones) to show it to a lot of people.
The moment I add pins, they are often repinned, so even more people can see them.

So, if You wish, You are welcome to present Your items also on my open boards. Here are links http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=35493&start=45
-
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: