eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Non-payment on Marketplace item

View previous topic :: View next topic  
greatstuff4you

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 12:55 pm    Post subject: Non-payment on Marketplace item Reply with quote

An item sold through Marketplace has not been paid for. The buyer was to pay with Paypal, but has not done so. Will I be charged for the Marketplace referral fee? Also, do I just delete the order. It has been a week now, and I did e-mail the person but received no answer.
Thanks
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You won't be charged the FVF until the item is paid. You leave the order for a while longer. You may also send the buyer a PP invoice with a note they haven't completed payment. It could be the buyer is confused or when they got to the PP site changed their minds.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PP was having some problems last week. I don't EVER delete unpaid orders. I want it there in my order list in case someone comes along in a month or two later asking where his widget is. If it is in your list and unpaid, it sticks out like a sore thumb and it is easy enough to say you never got payment (of course during this point in time you will have checked for payment directly on PP). If you delete it, unless your brain is great or it is the only order you got, will you remember this guys name, etc. to be able to tell the item wasn't paid for. It isn't like it is taking up much in the way of room on your order list! This also works in reverse, if you never delete orders, then you know for sure when someone asks for whatever you can easily find out for sure that they never bought it from you and you can send them off to the eCRATER team for help. I've had to do this multiple times.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: