eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Reporting a user
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HansVera

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpereles wrote:
HansVera, I see the tittle of the topic and I believe it was a great issue. After I check and read. I looks like someone just made a comment or had an opinion trying to help you. If you don't like SheilaDeesPostcards's tone is your perspective/opinion.

Here in the forum. We are sellers trying to help other fellow sellers. It isn't the 1rst time here we have "new" sellers receiving opinions, comments, and suggestions about their store or items. Some are interesting to learn/try the site. So they take their time to analyze those comments. Other go in "offensive" mode or "I don't care" mode. Those guys always return again over and over with the same issues or disappear. Meanwhile others are suspended because they don't follow rules.

Now to be clear. Here in eCrater and other forums. It isn't the 1rst time "some" sellers believe because a site is "free". The site doesn't have rules. Or it means I can do and sell whatever I want. That isn't correct.

PD

I found and read the following in a search. As far I can tell. If you write in any forum, you must be ready to get an answer. Unless it is your "private" topic. Here in eCrater as far I remember the only "private" topic is the one you can have/made in the Promotion Area. So I don't like the attitude. So, what I must do? Do I need to report you too? Shocked

Quote:
PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM MY THREAD.

And of course I am ready to get answers. It is only that I don't want any rude answers or criticizing answers or accusing answers. That is excatly what I got...

PLEASE NOTE: I made this thread to know how to report a person, not for anything else. Like any more criticisms from people who might be pals with that person who was rude to me. So please keep this thread from going off the topic. I have got my questions answered and I do not want any further "off the topic criticisms here". You can make a special, separate"HansVera criticism" thread with all your old pals if you want to. Okay? NO MORE POSTS ARE REQUIRED HERE AS I HAVE GOT MY PROBLEM SOLVED!!!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
elpereles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get in mind this area of the forum is public. Anyone in the Internet can read your comments without log in in the forum. Wink

Quote:
Like any more criticisms from people who might be pals with that person who was rude to me.

Oh, my God! It is so rude! What I must do? DO I must report you too? Rolling Eyes

Now seriously. Stop your childish attitude. Wake up. You are in a forum. Some fellow sellers take their time to participate in the forum. If you don't like a comment, opinion, or suggestion. Just be polite or ignore. Stop acting like you are being under like B-52 bombardment.

Good luck with your business.
lastade-designs

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so thinking of Tiger Creek at this moment. As exasperating as some of her comments were, they were entertaining. She would have a mouthful to say, lol.
Hans, we are not trying to be mean, just trying to help.
HansVera

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elpereles wrote:
Get in mind this area of the forum is public. Anyone in the Internet can read your comments without log in in the forum. Wink

Quote:
Like any more criticisms from people who might be pals with that person who was rude to me.

Oh, my God! It is so rude! What I must do? DO I must report you too? Rolling Eyes

Now seriously. Stop your childish attitude. Wake up. You are in a forum. Some fellow sellers take their time to participate in the forum. If you don't like a comment, opinion, or suggestion. Just be polite or ignore. Stop acting like you are being under like B-52 bombardment.

Good luck with your business.

Do you even know about what matter are you talking about? In your first post you mentioned the wrong person's name about whom I was complaining.

And yes I absolutely feel like I am under B-52 bombardment from old people like you.

Why are you even posting here?
Cannot you see this thread no longer requires your VERY KIND HELP!!
You are trolling people here clearly by threatening to report them.
HansVera

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lastade-designs wrote:
I am so thinking of Tiger Creek at this moment. As exasperating as some of her comments were, they were entertaining. She would have a mouthful to say, lol.
Hans, we are not trying to be mean, just trying to help.

I have already been helped. You would notice that if you care to read other posts. Rolling Eyes
HansVera

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like you guys don't require any separate "hansvera trolling" thread. This thread could be hijacked. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Help
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: