eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

The ClassicMint - collectibles and retro items

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheClassicMint

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:56 pm    Post subject: The ClassicMint - collectibles and retro items Reply with quote

Check out our many great unique and special collectors items related to classic muscle cars, vintage trucking movies/DVD, electronics CB/Ham radio, Franklin Mint diecast models and other brands, car posters, mugs, mouse pads, automotive and movie t-shirts, and much more. Over 700 items.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
viewfinders

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, it looks like you started selling here last June with sales already. This is the thread for new sellers to introduce themselves. To promote your products you need to use the Promote Your store thread.

Until I realized that you had been here awhile, I was looking at your store, like I do for all new stores, I found an area that you need to change. One of your T-shirts if the customer wants the XL sizes you state that you will charge the buyer $4 extra. This isn't allowed on eCRATER. Once a buyer has made a purchase and paid, you can not charge them any more. This is one reason why it is so much better to have a listing for EACH size and EACH color and EACH variety of T-shirts. Yes it seems like a whole lot more work, but it has many benefits. You will not be possibly in violation of eCRATER rules, it is much easier to know exactly what the buyer wants and to be able to send it to them immediately on payments and no emails back and forth tying to figure out what they wanted and in what size and color, and all those extra listings have a chance to draw in more buyers over time.

Are you making these t-shirts yourself? If so are you licensed to be using the movie and TV designed T-shirts?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

accidently double posted
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: