eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Mark Orders Complete

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
creativewench

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:22 am    Post subject: Mark Orders Complete Reply with quote

I am finally getting sales in and it seems once they start, they are rapid fire. Is there a way to mark orders complete so I don't get confused?

Also, is there a way to be notified when an order is placed or do I just have to wait for the email from paypal then make the assumption it's from ecrater?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: Mark Orders Complete Reply with quote

Congratulations on your orders!

There is no way to mark orders complete in your eCRATER admin. I've maintained a database for all orders since the day I started selling online that includes orders from other sites. Helps with seeing repeat customers and I can tell if the order is complete including if I received feedback. I generally send an email to thank them for taking the time to leave feedback.

You should get an an email from eCRATER for every order. If you use standard PayPal, you'll get the email when they complete checkout. If you use PayPal Express and/or Stripe, you get the email after eCRATER is notified of a completed payment. If you are not getting the emails, check in your admin ->Accounts -> Edit Account Info. The email listed there is the email address where the order notice is sent. If you haven't changed the email in this location, it would be the same email you used when you opened your store. This is also the address that will be used to send any "Ask Seller a Question" that you may receive.

NOTE: if you change your information in this location, it does NOT change your permanent information on file with eCRATER. If you primary email contact for eCRATER changes, you must notify them direct.
creativewench

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Mark Orders Complete Reply with quote

SheilaDeesPostcards wrote:
Congratulations on your orders!

There is no way to mark orders complete in your eCRATER admin. I've maintained a database for all orders since the day I started selling online that includes orders from other sites. Helps with seeing repeat customers and I can tell if the order is complete including if I received feedback. I generally send an email to thank them for taking the time to leave feedback.

You should get an an email from eCRATER for every order. If you use standard PayPal, you'll get the email when they complete checkout. If you use PayPal Express and/or Stripe, you get the email after eCRATER is notified of a completed payment. If you are not getting the emails, check in your admin ->Accounts -> Edit Account Info. The email listed there is the email address where the order notice is sent. If you haven't changed the email in this location, it would be the same email you used when you opened your store. This is also the address that will be used to send any "Ask Seller a Question" that you may receive.

NOTE: if you change your information in this location, it does NOT change your permanent information on file with eCRATER. If you primary email contact for eCRATER changes, you must notify them direct.

OK thanks! I will check that now to make sure the correct email address is in that spot because I bet it isn't. I changed my company name and email address about a year ago. How do I notify ecrater direct? Do you just use an excel sheet to keep track?
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use the contact link on the home page of ecrater.com to notify them of your current information. I think you may still need to correct your email in your admin if that email is incorrect.

An excel spreadsheet would work. Personally I prefer a database, but a spreadsheet would work.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use excel spreadsheets to track sales and everything else that I track (lots at this point). Congrats on lots of sales. It is always advisable to check daily at minimum for sales. Very rarely I have gotten an order that the email from either eCRATER or PP has gone AWOL.

I use a database for my inventory although at this point it is corrupted since we installed it into a new computer with Windows 10. I listed something 27 days ago and it sold yesterday. It was completely absent from my database and I am always careful to save each new listing that I enter. Very frustrating because I lost many UPCs that normally I could just add into the attributes nonsense we are going through.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: