eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Design Ties

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TopTies

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:19 pm    Post subject: Design Ties Reply with quote

I´m from Argentina, I make ties, I have a big collection of mre tham 600 ties! I can do any tie with any image on it! Enjoy!
http://topties.ecrater.com/
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to ecrater.

Sorry to have to bring this up, but unless you have permission from all those teams, band members, Star Wars, well actually just about all your ties, to use their logos and images you can not sell them. They would be considered counterfeit/illegal. Unless you are a licensed maker and distributor of these designs you can not sell them on line in any venue in the USA as far as I know. Your Christian ties and animal ones are probably okay. I didn't go through all the categories.

Your 'descriptions' are not descriptions. They are what is called 'boilerplate'. You have the same text for every tie, which is also on your home page and in your About us page and on your terms page. The description is for telling about the product itself, such as what it is made or -- cotton, polyester, 100% pure silk, wool, etc. How long is it and how wide and the widest point. Also things like the color and other things. How to clean it when someone drips gravy on it.

Remember that you are allowed 100 characters in the title so you are wasting a lot of space for SEO and ecrater seaches. Ecrater searches are all based on the title of the product.
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER.

Sorry to say this but Moonwishes is absolutely correct. No permissions to use the images, not legal to sell on eCRATER.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: