eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

fees

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ToyTraders

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:03 pm    Post subject: fees Reply with quote

Anyone have a problem with the marketplace fee/paypal link this month?
Can't pay sellers fee with the link on my billing page.
tia
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I didn't have any problem. Is your fee less than a dollar? If it is, that might be the problem and you'll be able to pay it when the bill is a bit 'heftier'.
FoxAndFish

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:50 pm    Post subject: Re: fees Reply with quote

ToyTraders wrote:
Anyone have a problem with the marketplace fee/paypal link this month?

I don't have a PayPal account, but the person with a PayPal acct who handles paying my fee did have a problem with the link. The solution was to open a window and sign into PayPal. Then open a second window with the same browser being used for PayPal...and sign into eCrater. Then proceed with payment. That worked.
ToyTraders

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you ....
yes Fox, that helps.

no -not quite less than a dollar bt a bit "heftier" which is a 'good' thing?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"heftier" which is a 'good' thing?

Heftier is a good thing! It means you were selling something. I would probably be deliriously happy if someday my MP fee was $100 as it would mean I sold a LOT!!!!!!!!
GoneFunky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't connect to pay my bill. I was out of town when the monthly billing was sent out - now I can't pay Crying or Very sad
GoneFunky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those having issues, try using another browser. I typically use FF and switched to Chrome and was able to pay my fees.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Frilly, you need to let eCRATER know AND let them know what version of FF you are using.
GoneFunky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm using the latest version of FF - I've never had an issue prior to this month paying my bill. Shocked That's probably a good idea to let them know there is currently an issue using FF. I sent an email letting them know I couldn't pay but didn't realize at the time that it was a browser issue.
TiffanyB

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:09 pm    Post subject: Does the bill come to our e-mail? Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
No I didn't have any problem. Is your fee less than a dollar? If it is, that might be the problem and you'll be able to pay it when the bill is a bit 'heftier'.

Hi MoonwishesStore,
Can you please tell me if we only get a bill if we owe one dollar or more and if the bill is sent to our e-mail address? Thank you in advance for your assistance and kindness.
Sincerely,
Tiffany
PegsBUTTONS

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Does the bill come to our e-mail? Reply with quote

TiffanyB wrote:
[Can you please tell me if we only get a bill if we owe one dollar or more and if the bill is sent to our e-mail address? Thank you in advance for your assistance and kindness.
Sincerely,
Tiffany

yes the bill is sent to the email you have on file with ecrater..
this time I received a bill for .70 so yes you do get one for less than a dollar
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Does the bill come to our e-mail? Reply with quote

PegsBUTTONS wrote:
TiffanyB wrote:
[Can you please tell me if we only get a bill if we owe one dollar or more and if the bill is sent to our e-mail address? Thank you in advance for your assistance and kindness.
Sincerely,
Tiffany

yes the bill is sent to the email you have on file with ecrater..
this time I received a bill for .70 so yes you do get one for less than a dollar
Just to add a little to Peg's answer, the bill is sent to the email you used to open your store unless you have sent an email to eCRATER to change your email. Changing your email from your admin only changes the email used for order notification and Ask seller a question.

There is a limit for billing, but I'm not sure of the exact amount. I believe it is somewhere around 50 cents. Below the limit and it "rolls" to the next month until your fees total over the limit.
SUPERPLUSHNSTUFF

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't have a problem paying this am but the last two times after paying I see no way to continue into my paypal account. Can only see a link saying return to ecrater. And, it leaves my paypal account open so I have to go back in through paypal to logout.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
MoonwishesStore wrote:

Hi MoonwishesStore,
Can you please tell me if we only get a bill if we owe one dollar or more and if the bill is sent to our e-mail address? Thank you in advance for your assistance and kindness.
Sincerely,
Tiffany

Tiffany, I knew it was a certain amount, but wasn't sure how much, thus I asked it in question form. Sheila, I believe, is right. Sheila, under most circumstances, is always right! I've had a bill every month since day one of the fees, so I have no idea what the minimum bill would be for certain. You can always ask the eCRATER team - they don't bite Very Happy
TiffanyB

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:28 pm    Post subject: Thank you! Reply with quote

Thank you Peg's Buttons, Sheila, and Moon Wishes for being so helpful. Very Happy I think it makes sense that it must be at least $0.50 since someone must pay for the amount to be collected; but, I wasn't absolutely sure.

This was my first actual sale on here; so, I'll wait to see if I get any additional purchases in order to pay what's due.

Thank you again for all of your help, Tiffany
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: