eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Newbie on eCRATER with Questions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nola, I have always hand written a 'Thanks' on the bottom of the packing slip, which is as much as I can write without my hand hurting. Currently it hurts to sign my full name anyhow. But just that handwritten thanks has apparently impressed some buyers as they to have mentioned it in feedback! What many online sellers refuse to remember is that selling online gives us the chance to give excellent customer service to customers. If we wanted to be treated bad, we can go to B&M stores! Taking even one minute to do those special things can impress a buyer.

One of the last times I bought from ebay, it was orders from 3-4 sellers. One sent the package with a handwritten address and NO return address and NO packing slip! Only about half had a packing slip included. Those that actually had that covered sent me moldy, water stained product that had to be thrown out here! A package being shipped with no return address and no packing slip with an almost illegible address scribbled on is a good way to have buyers upset because it never arrived and what does the PO do with it if THEY can't read the address. They can't return or track it either! I have never been able to understand why/how someone will start a business like this without a printer of some type. They aren't that expensive and they are a necessity! I've known people that have been selling for years without one and because of it they have paid more for postage. Just printing out their e/postage with the reduced rates that we used to get for the postage and the DC# would have earned the cost of the printer in no time. That I believe is called being pennywise and pound [dollar] foolish.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They make buyer THINK they are good, then pit the seller against the customer later., pretty much, no matter if the seller is good or not.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
They make buyer THINK they are good, then pit the seller against the customer later., pretty much, no matter if the seller is good or not.

Not really sure what you are meaning or referencing here.
noladiscountshop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moon,

You're correct. Going the extra mile or adding a nice touch is important as a seller. You have some great experience and give excellent advice. Thanks again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: