eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Need help with Google Feed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jazgifts

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:13 am    Post subject: Need help with Google Feed Reply with quote

Hi All,

I just recently started back selling on Ecrater and I noticed that a google feed was done yesterday. Google disapproved 25 products from my store and I am not sure what I am doing wrong. It is stating Invalid GTIN value and GTIN code. Does anyone knows what it means and how to correct it. I put to correct UPC numbers on all these products.

Thanks in advance!

www.jazgifts.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back to eCrater! In general, I've found that an invalid GTIN is usually a upc number where I left off a number or entered the number incorrectly. That would be the same for an invalid ISBN. It also might be a case where you entered a upc # that had been assigned by the store instead of the manufacture which would is not accepted. Also, you say you have GTIN code errors, I'm not sure about that one. Just taking a guess, did you enter the attribute name as UPC instead of upc? Did you have a space before or after upc? That would make a difference and could be a code error.

For more information on the subject here's two really good links to pages on Google.
Products Feed Specification
https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/188494 and scroll down to the section titled "Unique Product Identifiers"

Additional information is available here: "About unique product identifiers" https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/160161.

Since you recently started back on eCrater, you might have missed the information about photo sizes. It is recommended that our photos be at least 800 px on one side for good placement in eCrater marketplace searches. If a customer searches for a XYZ Plate and you have the only one on eCrater then they will see yours. However, if there are 30 items returned and 29 have large photos, yours will be shown in the 30th location. Now Google Shopping has said that photos should be at least 800 x 800 px in height and length. They also say for apparel products, images must be at least 250 px x 250 px.
jazgifts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so very much! I figured out how to correct it. Thanks again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: