eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Ecrater Bulk upload, how long does it take?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wemakeithappen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:18 am    Post subject: Ecrater Bulk upload, how long does it take? Reply with quote

Hello,

Seems Ecrater hasn't technologically advanced as all other marketplaces did as to make their bulk uploades automatic and convenient.. I've been waiting for 3 days now for my bulk upload to show, and it's still "waiting" in review.

Why is it so? how long will it take? Why all the systems and interfaces are so behind on Ecrater?

I'd be happy to hear a response of someone who had his bulk upload published recently with some kind of estimation..

Thanks,
Steve
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Steve, I didn't want you to think you were being ignored. To my knowledge, no sellers who are active on the forum use the eCrater Bulk uploader. We have sellers come to the forum with questions related to the bulk uploader or the eBay uploader, but they don't seem to come back to help other new sellers with upload questions. Maybe you'll come back after your bulk upload works to help answer questions for others wanting to use the uploader.

I do know that the bulk uploader requires some manual intervention by the eCrater staff and the staff is small. You can always contact them from the contact link on the home page of ecrater.com. You will get an answer from a real person, not some canned machine reply.
wemakeithappen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the reply, I will just wait for now to see if it gets reviewed soon.. I am just yet to encounter this kind of a tedious process to import my CSV / TXT. Would have been faster to list my 125 by hand by now Smile

If by tomorrow I see it doesn't change, I'll just start listing manually.

Cheers,
Steve
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Would have been faster to list my 125 by hand by now Smile

If by tomorrow I see it doesn't change, I'll just start listing manually.

Most likely that would have been your best choice. I have yet to see a bulk upload that doesn't need some tweaking for each listing and if you are going to do that, might as well list by hand and then you know things are correct.

Nope, ecrater doesn't always have all the latest and the greatest, but that also means not a whole lot of contant changes to contend with. While I have seen some newbies complain about how slow it is to list on ecrater, I have used many venues over the years and ecrater is the fastest as far as I'm concerned. No pages and pages to fill out. We would all like to see loading pictures become easier, but I think once you get used to listing here, you will find things do go smoothly.

Sheila is right that the ecrater team is small but they are real people. Dimitar is the site owner. And there are also a few others that answer emails that actually address what you asked about! Amazing. This was a week with a holiday in it so they may be a bit backed up if some of them got the day off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: