eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Just started selling here.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LED-NEON-SIGNS

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:51 pm    Post subject: Just started selling here. Reply with quote

Hi, I am just started sling LED neon signs. Thanks
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.

I have a few suggestions if you are open to them.
LED-NEON-SIGNS

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES please and thanks!!
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have Cash on Delivery (COD) as a payment option. It is a very old fashioned way of doing things and it is a service of the USPS. Does Canada even offer that? COD means you ship the item with no payment and the mailman is supposed to collect the money on delivery, they take out a fee and eventually you get paid. In the meanwhile you have shipping, fees, and costs to pay without any payment. Ecrater really should take down that option.

My other concern is whether you have permission to be selling these name brand products that are being imported from China. National team names and logos are usually covered in such a way that you can't just sell things with their logo. You have to receive the team's/association's permission to market something under their name. Same with Budweiser. I'm sure they are very protective of their brand. Just because someone in China will supply you with these products, doesn't mean that they can legally do so, nor does it mean that the items themselves are legitimate (non-counterfeit/pirated) copies. It is important to be sure this is sorted out as you can lose selling privileges here if you are found to be selling counterfeit goods. Most venues take a dim view of this as well.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome.

I read your Oakland Raiders Bud listing. It looks like you are drop shipping for a Chinese company. I would check the authenticity of these items very carefully. The Chinese are notorious for ignoring copy-write and patent laws. All of the companies you show have pretty strict laws about who can reproduce their logos and use their names.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just realized that those signs, many of them are featuring two different name brands, the beer and the team. That is two permissions they have to get.

Also they are showing a red sign and state they don't have a photo of the white one but the listing is for a white one. I don't know if that is allowed and with customers that don't bother reading half of what they need to, someone will be unhappy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: