eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Bulk Delete??

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cyberontix

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:02 am    Post subject: Bulk Delete?? Reply with quote

I want to delete all my items and re-upload all my eBay listings, but there doesn't seem to be a function for that. Anyone know the best way to do that? I haven't updated eCrater in something like 2 years and hundreds of items need to be removed. The only thing I can think of is to delete the store and start from scratch. Any help appreciated. Have a great weekend!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyberontix wrote:
I want to delete all my items and re-upload all my eBay listings, but there doesn't seem to be a function for that. Anyone know the best way to do that? I haven't updated eCrater in something like 2 years and hundreds of items need to be removed. The only thing I can think of is to delete the store and start from scratch. Any help appreciated. Have a great weekend!
You are not allowed to delete all your items and re-upload to your current store OR to a new store. The best way to update your store is to go through each item, delete the sold items, correct the descriptions (which you haven't done) and move them to correct store categories instead of having almost 1,400 items in one category.

I "think" ?? you are allowed to use the eBay importer more than once, however it only imports new items. I don't use the feature myself and I would STRONGLY suggest you contact eCrater staff before you take any major action other than cleaning up your current listings. If you still use any type of html coding in your eBay listings, any new imports will have the same problem with the descriptions because eCrater doesn't allow html.

You might want to print a list of your current active and inactive items on eBay and use that as a checklist to delete the sold items, clean the descriptions of current items, double check the global categories in which they were place and move the items to categories in your current store. The Google Shopping feed for your store uses the Global categories / Global sub-categories you selected for each item in your store. If they are not in the correct categories, they may be rejected by GS or be placed where they would not be seen in GS.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: