eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

We're Back!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ohmygracie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:09 pm    Post subject: We're Back!!! Reply with quote

It's been a while and we're finally back! We have reopened our store and we're ready to take your orders. We're still a work in progress, but we feel we're ready to open now while we still continue to add items. Our products are handmade and homemade by us (except for our warmers) and we only offer high quality items. We use to be know as "OhMyGracie", You will now see our store name as "Oh My Gracie's Riley Creek Candle Company". Check us out, tell us what you think (or maybe not, lol) or give us ideas. We look forward to start picking up on orders like we use too!! It's GREAT to be back!!!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back.

Not sure how long you were gone but there have been changes made regarding the use of stock photos. You should check them out because I think using them lowers your visibility. Since I've never used them I'm not real sure what the rules are.

Personally I have never purchased candles that are represented by a piece of pie, or a cup of coffee. I want to see what the actual product looks like because I often give such items as gifts and I need to know what the presentation is like.
ohmygracie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You! We've been gone for 2 years, my mom had passed away over a year ago and been dealing with lots of things.

You can see what my candles look like because there are no stock photos of them.

As for my home fragrance oils, you can see what the bottle looks like from the ones I have a photo of the bottle of. I wish we had the option to add a couple of photos so I could show an example as to what your bottle will look like.

But thanks for the info, I'll check out the info about the stock photos. We've just been so busy I haven't been able to take pictures of some of the Home Fragrance Oils that have a stock photo. Hoping for winter project after my craft shows are finished.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohmygracie wrote:
... I wish we had the option to add a couple of photos so I could show an example as to what your bottle will look like.
Welcome back! Regarding the photos, you can add up to a total of 10 photos per item. In your admin you add one photo on the listing page then click on the photo tab and add up to 10 more. You do have to add the photos one at a time. If you've already completed the listing, from the product listing click on the camera icon to the right of the item title.
ohmygracie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I just found that SheilaDeesPostcards!! Guess I'll be working on that!

If anyone notices anything else, please do speak up.
VINEWOOD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:02 pm    Post subject: vinewoood is back Reply with quote

hi all, vinewood is back , will have many rare and vintage sports items for santa . please pm me for pic and prices while i get my store up PP with all orders thank you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: