eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Buyer wants to leave feedback

View previous topic :: View next topic  
samplecontainerstore

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:22 pm    Post subject: Buyer wants to leave feedback Reply with quote

I have a buyer that wants to leave feedback but cannot figure out how. Is there a way to direct them to an area where they can leave me feedback?
Tiffani
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Buyer wants to leave feedback Reply with quote

Buyers do not register on eCRATER, so there is no where to direct them where they can leave feedback. If the buyer paid electronically during checkout, they are sent an email immediately with a link where they can leave feedback. If they don't leave feedback from the first email, they receive a second email about 20 days later with a link to leave feedback. If the emails went to their spam folder or they deleted the emails, there is no way for them to leave feedback. If the buyer paid from an invoice you sent or the buyer paid by check or money order, there is no way for them to leave feedback.
TiffanyB

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Buyer wants to leave feedback Reply with quote

SheilaDeesPostcards wrote:
Buyers do not register on eCRATER, so there is no where to direct them where they can leave feedback. If the buyer paid electronically during checkout, they are sent an email immediately with a link where they can leave feedback. If they don't leave feedback from the first email, they receive a second email about 20 days later with a link to leave feedback. If the emails went to their spam folder or they deleted the emails, there is no way for them to leave feedback. If the buyer paid from an invoice you sent or the buyer paid by check or money order, there is no way for them to leave feedback.

Do you know if this still true as of March 2017? Thank you for your help.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes it is. No changes. No feedback can be left if the buyer paid with cash, check, MO, or a PP invoice. Only PP and Stripe payments without an invoice can leave feedback. Those buyers get the email with a link to leave their feedback, otherwise they can't leave any.
seewhatifound

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just had a customer tell me that the leave feedback link was broken. She asked for another way to do it. Should I advise her to try again when they send the second email?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When did she make the purchase? She gets an email the day of the sale, although she shouldn't be leaving feedback before she get the item, but some don't wait and then another email about three weeks later. At that point if the left feedback already, they can't change it, but it should have given time for the item to get to them. So if your buyer just bought the item, just ask her to wait. If it has been a few days and she has received her purchase, and her link if broken, then have her write to ecrater to tell them. Hopefully they can fix the link for her.
worldclasscostumes

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:18 pm    Post subject: how to leave feedback Reply with quote

what i do is im register with google business what can do tell your customer to go google maps they can leave a feedback that way i tell all my customers that paid by striped to leave feedback that way.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@world class costumes
Quote:
what i do is im register with google business what can do tell your customer to go google maps they can leave a feedback that way i tell all my customers that paid by striped to leave feedback that way

Quite frankly you are the last person to be giving any advice about feedback here as you need to clean up yours and take care of your customers that you have scammed out of their money.

Any customer that pays via Stripe or Paypal can leave feedback for eCRATER purchases through eCRATER's email that the buyer is sent. Sending your customers to 'google maps' doesn't even make sense. The only way it would make sense is so that they can't leave you any more negatives here on eCRATER. They should be able to leave their feedback here, period, not sent somewhere else where it won't count against you here.
TiffanyB

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
yes it is. No changes. No feedback can be left if the buyer paid with cash, check, MO, or a PP invoice. Only PP and Stripe payments without an invoice can leave feedback. Those buyers get the email with a link to leave their feedback, otherwise they can't leave any.

Thank you for clarifying this! It was very kind and helpful. Very Happy
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are welcome Tiffany. Very Happy
MantronixRetroTV

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

I directed one of my customers to leave feedback based on MoonwishesStore comment that there is a link at the bottom of the email the customer receives after making the purchase.

My customer forwarded me the email and it did not have any link.

He paid via Stripe.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@MantronixRetroTV

The customer may have received two emails, one from eCRATER and one from Stripe. The Stripe email will not have a link to leave feedback, but the eCRATER one will/should.

eCRATER only permits feedback for an instant electronic payment, so that might be a consideration, but Stripe *should* meet that requirement.
MantronixRetroTV

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@cosmicray

Thanks so much for the reply. It may be so that it was the Stripe email.

I am waiting to hear back from the buyer and will update.

Thanks
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: