eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Delete All Item in my store

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mintragem

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:42 pm    Post subject: Delete All Item in my store Reply with quote

Please advice me how can I delete all items in our store.

Thanks
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
theartsandlettersofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It depends on whether you wish to close your store or just want to get rid of your inventory.

If you no longer wish to sell on eCRATER go to your admin page, scroll down to the bottom of the page. The last option on the left column says DELETE ACCOUNT. Click that and it will ask if you are sure. Click yes and you are closed.

If you don't want to close your store but get rid of the inventory so you can put in different inventory, click on categories from your admin page. Click on the red X on the right side which will delete the category and all its contents. You have to do this for each category. That will leave you with an empty store.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:28 am    Post subject: Re: Delete All Item in my store Reply with quote

mintragem wrote:
Please advice me how can I delete all items in our store.

Thanks
The answer depends on why you want to delete all item in your store. Most of your items are in the category 'My ebay" which means they were a bulk upload from ebay. That category can not be deleted (although you can change the name). If you want to delete all items so you can do a new bulk upload, that won't work because eCRATER doesn't allow you to edit your inventory in that way.

If you simply want to remove all items from your store AND keep the name of your store "mintragem", then you are going to have to remove them one by one from each item page.

There is no simple answer. If you tell us the reason you want to delete all items and what you want to do in the near future with eCRATER, we can help find the best answer.
mintragem

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Thank you for your reply. I want to delete all items in My Ebay category because I was used uploaded by "Import from eBay" but descriptions in our ebay page include html. So it show descriptions in eCRATER page is very confused.

Please see description in my page
http://mintragem.ecrater.com/p/25917232/211-ct-rare-supremely-noble-red

I think I want to delete all and upload again by "Add new Bulk" for manage new descriptions.

Best Regard
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure about this but I think eCRATER only allows one bulk upload from eBay.

If you just want to edit your descriptions, you can create categories for the items, such as tee shirts men, tee shirts children, etc. Then you can move the items to the new categories one by one editing the html out of the descriptions as you go. With 4000 plus items it is quite a job but that is how you do it.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would strongly suggest you contact eCRATER direct. You can contact them from the contact link on the home page of ecrater.com.

I don't think you can use a bulk upload to edit the products that have already been added by your eBay upload. Maybe they have a suggestion on how to edit your items quicker than one by one.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: