eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Chatey Cathey's Collections

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chateycatheys-2nd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:19 am    Post subject: Chatey Cathey's Collections Reply with quote

Hi everyone, I am new here but have been selling on line since 1999. I only have two items listed at this time but am taking pictures of many more to get listed. I read a lot in the chats and I have a question.

I listed a new necklace and earring set and the listing says I have 10 available. I do NOT have 10 of that item to sell. How do I change that. It may just be me but I am sure I did not put that in there.

I appreciate all the comments you have as I need help with ecrater.

http://chateycatheys-2nd
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
maggiethehousecat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER.

My comments are:
About your name.
Do you mean like the famous doll if so you have misspelled it. The doll was Chatty Cathy. If that is what you meant and particularly if you intend to sell those dolls then I would close this store and open a new one with the correct spelling. You can't correct the spelling on your store name as the name is the one thing you can't edit without paying a fee.

In your listings, they are a little vague as to the materials. If your items are new they should come with more information about the materials used.
The silver chain....is it sterling, silver plate or silver tone? When you just say silver it leaves the buyer up in the air. Same with gold over rhodium. It would be gold plate over rhodium or 14K gold over rhodium, etc.

You are listing now before Christmas but in a few days people will no longer be shopping for Christmas. Unless you intend to edit all your items in a few days I'd remove the word Christmas and replace it with just gift or add birthday, mother's day, etc.

Good luck.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCrater, there is a box for quantity that you must have missed. It is next to the taxable box right above weight. If you don't put anything in, it thinks you have an infinite amount.
chateycatheys-2nd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maggiethehousecat.

I appreciate all the information you gave me and I will keep it all in mind as I list.

The name chatey cathey is because my last name is Cathey and when I tried to get the original chatty cathy it was not available so I just spelled my last name differently to be chateycathey. I do not sell the dolls and I don't plan to sell the dolls.

I am glad you caught the other things I need to pay
attention to and I will change the listings.

Thank you and SammysSupplies for the warm welcome. I am sure with so much help available I will do good once I learn the aCrater system
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome also.
Shaelily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a bit late but came to welcome and there is "no such seller"?
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It happens.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: