eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Greeting from Leatherparty88

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LeatherParty88

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:00 pm    Post subject: Greeting from Leatherparty88 Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,
This is Leatherparty88, a new store on eCrater. And we are in the supply of card cases, wallets, key holders, money belts, sports bags, and stylish purses. The products can be shipped from China or the U.S.
Besides saying hello to everyone, any comments and suggestions for improving the store will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Jenny Chen
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome. I noted on one of your pictures for your card case the full front of a credit card. While it looks to have expired a few months ago, here in the states the cards are just resent with a new date and security code. But I'm sure scammers could find a way to use that card's number for bad things.
viewfinders

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to eCRATER.

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Welcome. I noted on one of your pictures for your card case the full front of a credit card. While it looks to have expired a few months ago, here in the states the cards are just resent with a new date and security code. But I'm sure scammers could find a way to use that card's number for bad things.

That might be one of those fake cards you get from companies wanting you to sign up for their card. I get them quite regularly.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it looked like a pretty well used card. I have never gotten a fake card that looked like that, but then I can't recall ever getting a fake credit card at all. The whole point is to not be showing a credit card with all details in a photo.
Shaelily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER! I just wanted to saythat the statement "The products can be shipped from China or the U.S." is a little bit confusing. How does the customer know where the item is coming from? It makes a big difference if the customer is in a hurry to get the product. It might be a good idea to mention on each listing where the item will be shipped from and a general delivery time estimate. Also, the store is called Leatherparty88 but the store logo says E-PEP.
Other than that your store looks very nice! Great pictures and product description!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: