eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Deleting or changing photos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
koolcatvintage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:48 am    Post subject: Deleting or changing photos Reply with quote

Using the administrative panel, I am unable to delete photos or change my default picture using my smartphone or iPad. I am only able to do so from my old desktop computer. The link to do so does not work otherwise. Does anyone else have this problem? Another question, is there an ecrater app available that I'm not aware of? Thanks.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would strongly suggest you contact eCRATER from the contact link on the home page to explain the problem you have. The best way for them to know there is a problem is if we sellers let them know. While eCRATER is mobile friendly to customers, I haven't tried doing work in my store from a smart phone or ipad. To the best of my knowledge there hasn't been an eCRATER admin app created.
koolcatvintage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok great, yes I will be sure to do that. I had intended to, but just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing the same thing first. Thanks kindly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: