eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello eCrater community

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruggedway

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:25 pm    Post subject: Hello eCrater community Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to stop in and say hello. A little about us, we are a small company located in Ohio offering off road lighting/accessories with GMC/Chevy trucks being our specialty. We also have a local installation shop here in our home town. We are authorized dealers of a few of the largest brands in our industry and also have our own brand line.

Many years back I used eCrater to sell used truck parts and remembered the ease of use and exposure eCrater offers, so hear we are.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, hope it goes well for you.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back.
TOMO

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I'm new seller on Ecrater
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Tomo - When introducing yourself as new, you should start your own thread so that when people respond then you know that they are talking to you and not to Ruggedway who started this thread.

Incidentally you have some problems that I can see with your listings that are significant. You are selling things that are trademarked and do you have the trademark owners permission to sell them, such as your Mickey Mouse phone cases? The words Mickey Mouse and the Mickey Mouse symbol belongs to Disney exclusively and I doubt that they gave consent for these cases. You are selling many brand name items and are they the real thing or pirated/fake copies? In other words have these companies given you permission to manufacture these cases and resell them?

You are also poorly describing the cases using the word diamond, gold, etc. If you are saying that something is gold colored, you have to say so otherwise the buyer has every right to expect to receive a solid gold case or a case full of diamonds. I have no idea what all the other stuff with those diamond cases is suppose to be. Does is come with the case or just decoration for the picture? You should have the picture showing only what is for sale and if anything else comes with the case, you need to say what it is.

I don't know how long you have been selling these items or with what kind of success, but on eCRATER there are 5000 listings at least for phone cases and on Amazon almost 25 million of them! That is a lot of competition and I would think a very slow way to any kind of successful selling on line. Selling on eCRATER it is very important that you promote your own inventory and it is going to be hard to find a way to stand out in the sea of phone cases that are available.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: