eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Question regarding google feed and marketplace

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruggedway

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:35 pm    Post subject: Question regarding google feed and marketplace Reply with quote

Our google feed shows the following

Feed Status

Account status: Active
Feed's last updated: January 23, 2017 13:36:30
Feed's processing status:
Items processed: 0
Items inserted: 0

I understand it says they are behind, is it normal to go 8 days with no update? I reached out to eCrater support twice the last week with no reply yet, so wanted to see how long it usually take to show up or what I could be doing incorrectly?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you sure you have items listed? I see items on your home page, but when I click on each item, it says Oops, this item could not be found. I looked at your categories, but each one said "There are no products in this category". Maybe I'm missing something because I'm not familiar with the template you are using, but I couldn't find any products in your store.

Edited: I went back to your store and tried to place an item in the cart and got a message that your store had been suspended. Are you watching the email you used to open your store? If you changed your email from your admin page, that only changes the email for orders and customer service. Maybe they sent you a bill you didn't receive and they are waiting for you to contact them. There is a fee for the template you are using. I'm just guessing at the reasons, only direct contact with eCRATER customer service can resolve the problem.

Your items are not "removed" when you are suspended, they are only hidden. Once the problem is resolved, your store will not be suspended and your items will be seen by the public.
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like a suspended store. I would guess eCrater would like to know if you are licensed to sell those items.
ruggedway

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very odd, yea I have been keeping an eye on the email address used to sign up and is the same one used to try and contact eCrater.

I checked over the entire site, I do not see anything that would get our store suspended. I just recently tried the new template have only been using it like 3 days, invoice shows it is due on the 6th for it.

So it would have to be like Sammy said, wanting to know if I am licensed which I can prove my authenticity as a dealer for the 2 brands we offer, plus our exclusive brand products. I will just wait the reply from eCrater and see what they need to get things going.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: