eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Payment options

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Solarflare

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:19 am    Post subject: Payment options Reply with quote

When I try to link my paypal express checkout I get the following error?

Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?" on this server.

Reference #18.8dff4f17.1486390503.11afff42

I also don't see an option to do standard paypal payments. As of right now the only option under my store is cash on delivery and I disabled that option but it still shows up.

When I click on google shopping I get this. From doing a little reading I believe that will change in time after it adds me to the feed:

Feed Status
There is no Google feed for your store because there are no products in your store.

That's three questions any help would be greatly appreciated and I have already sent these questions to ecrater.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
trafficjammers

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe you shouldnt sell illegal IPTV pirate boxes
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well your PP seems to be connected, but I had to look up what 'jailbroken' meant. Have you checked the terms for selling on ecrater to see if you are even allowed to sell this item? It looks like Amazon hasn't even released this yet, but perhaps it is a different version. I don't know how you would have gotten them to give you permission to sell their items especially as it has been modified from the original to help people 'cheat' the system.
Qualityservice44

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:35 pm    Post subject: Stripe? Reply with quote

How hard is it to get Stripe as a way for your customers to buy your products?
Do you have to have another selling platform that uses Mastercard/Visa (that's not PayPal)??
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You would get a better response on your question if you just open a new topic.

Anyhow, customers seem to like the choice of using Stripe or PP. Some just hate PP and so they go the other direction with paying by credit cards. I don't know what they actually see when checking out, but both Stripe and PP will take the four main credit cards. You only have to sign up for Stripe pretty much like PP. Their fees are the same. I've had no trouble with Stripe and I've completed over $7K transactions with them. You don't have to have another platform than PP but for PP haters, it is good to have a choice. PP and Stripe both give the MC/Visa/Disc/AMEXP card options to use.
Shaelily

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stripe is very easy to sign up for. I offer both Stripe and PP and they are used equally by my customers. It's almost exactly half that use PP and half that use Stripe.
cosmicray

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The average customer does not know that Stripe is Stripe, they just know that you can can accept cards without using PayPal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: