eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Store has stopped showing up in Marketplace and Google.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
deekelly

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:01 am    Post subject: Store has stopped showing up in Marketplace and Google. Reply with quote

As of Feb. 15th, my store has stopped showing up in the Marketplace and Google. I did have a $20 refund come back, and owed Ecrater .58 cents. They stopped it for that? Geez! I went ahead and paid it. Now what???
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the FAQs on the main eCRATER site:

Quote:
My store got suspended? What should I do now?
eCRATER strives to provide safe environment for both buyers and sellers. If we find that your store violates our policies, we may deactivate the account. Please note that suspension does not mean termination. In most cases, unless you are a fraudulent merchant or repeated offender, we will reactivate your account after you fix the issue.

You need to contact the eCrater staff directly. Use the contact link from the home page at ecrater.com. There are many reasons why a store could be suspended, but you must communicate directly with eCRATER. Make sure you use the same email address you used when you opened your store. If you changed your email address from your store admin., that only changes the email for orders and Ask Seller a Question.
deekelly

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:33 am    Post subject: My suspended account Reply with quote

Hi all,

I have contacted Ecrater per the link, buy my store products still dont show up.

And they havent responded to my emails.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you contacted eCRATER, did you use the email you used when you opened your store? (Unless, of course, you have changed that email via direct contact with eCRATER.) Once your store is suspended, your products will not show in your store, the marketplace or feed to Google Shopping. Once the issue is resolved with eCRATER, your store will be taken off suspension and all your products will be available in your store, the marketplace and feed to Google Shopping.

The eCRATER staff is quite small. It can take time for them to respond.
deekelly

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:32 am    Post subject: Store problem Reply with quote

Sheila,

Im getting confused. The products are still in the store, but NOT in the marketplace NOR google. The hits have disappeared on a new item I put on Weds.

They dont respond to EITHER email I have. Dont know why.

You can check out my store. It is "DEEKELLY".Its deekelly.ecrater.com. I get the feeling that ecrater is very lackluster in their customer service.
deekelly

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:35 am    Post subject: Store problem Reply with quote

Ive also noticed that the GOOGLE FEED has not been updated since Feb. 14th. Is that the most recent??
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your store is not suspended. If it were I would not be able to view it which I did by clicking on the www at the bottom of your post. Whatever the problem is it isn't suspension.

Your first post said you got a $20 refund. was that from eCRATER, a buyer etc. Your .58 owed was your fees for selling something. Unless it had been due for a long time it wouldn't effect your status. I just paid my latest invoice and it had a due date of 2-27.

Off topic: I have a question about your logo. It looks like a woman in a wedding gown or prom dress. It might chase shoppers who are not looking for fancy dress. Your store name will serve you better.
A-Better-Way

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't pay, they kill your feed. or other things

They might if you bought the domain name thing though. not sure.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The store is suspended. If you click on one of the listings on the home page you get the message that it isn't available but here are other ones which go to other stores.

I'm having a hard time getting my head around selling wedding and prom dresses as well as electronics. Sounds to me like you may need two different stores since most dress shoppers aren't going to be interested in electronics and vice versus.

However, the eCRATER team is very responsive for the most part. My last response to a question to them came back from: Mick at eCRATER team. They send NO canned replies. I do wonder if you ignored warning emails ahead of the suspension. Have you gone through all you deleted messages for the last month to check for emails from eCRATER? It might be a good idea to do so. And yes it can take several days to get back to you with something big. Unless you had been ignoring their emails up to now.

One of the things I can see from the categories on your home page is that you are selling several different name brand items. Do you have invoices to back you up that they are not fakes and were bought from the manufacturer as opposed to the back of a truck? Are you second hand selling something that a manufacturer doesn't want you selling or using their trade name when it isn't really that brand. Trademark violations on eCRATER are serious.

As far as I know they do not suspend you for refunding an order otherwise most of us would be gone. As to owing less than a dollar in fees, that either. If you don't pay the MP fees, you will be dropped from being shown on google shopping and will have to do all your promotion yourself. Those fees are not mandatory to pay.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A-Better-Way wrote:
If you don't pay, they kill your feed. or other things

They might if you bought the domain name thing though. not sure.

If you pay to use your own domain name, they bill you the full year in one whack - $60. You can't pay monthly on that.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: