eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

My store suspended , No Reason
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
grocerystore17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:07 pm    Post subject: My store suspended , No Reason Reply with quote

My store suspended , I don't know why ?

* No problem with buyer , No Negative feedback , No complain
* Add tracking after ship out.

Contact Ecrater's Team but no reply ?
questions@ecrater.com

Please , How can do ?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
oakteakstore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try again with eCRATER. We are sellers like you, and cannot see your listings, because the store is suspended. It takes a few days for eCRATER to get back to you. I wish you well.
MaggietheCatsMeows

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see your items just fine. Did you get the problem fixed?
trafficjammers

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have a bunch of brand name products and you are from asia. sorry, but huge red flags and i'm sure they want proof what you have is actually real..............
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't see anything off hand other that your claiming that your products are "We offer the best product of Thailand." Considering many of the items that I can see on your homepage as US products I would certainly be hesitant to buy them. What kind of deal can you give on an item that can be bought right here at our local drugstore or supermarket?

We can't see all your products, but if you are making health claims for some of them without proof or selling something that would need a doctor's prescription here, you may be in trouble for that. Since we can't see your listings we can't tell you. You need to contact the ecrater team.
grocerystore17

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakteakstore wrote:
Try again with eCRATER. We are sellers like you, and cannot see your listings, because the store is suspended. It takes a few days for eCRATER to get back to you. I wish you well.

Thank You ! I contact more 3 time and wait more 2-3 day for each time.

No reply from ecrater team
grocerystore17

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
I couldn't see anything off hand other that your claiming that your products are "We offer the best product of Thailand." Considering many of the items that I can see on your homepage as US products I would certainly be hesitant to buy them. What kind of deal can you give on an item that can be bought right here at our local drugstore or supermarket?

We can't see all your products, but if you are making health claims for some of them without proof or selling something that would need a doctor's prescription here, you may be in trouble for that. Since we can't see your listings we can't tell you. You need to contact the ecrater team.

All of my product is Thailand's Product . What product in my store you think is US ? All is from Thailand . Etc...

A Bonne -- Product of Thailand
Garnier -- Garnier Thailand type for Asia skin
Maybelline -- Maybelline Thailand , Cosmetics color shade for Asia skin
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since we can only see what is on your home page, all I can speak to is Ponds, Nivea, and L'Oréal are all products already widely available here in the USA. I don't have a clue what they cost here since I don't use them, but if I did, I sure wouldn't be ordering them from somewhere in Thailand to be shipped here.

Maybelline(is a subsidiary of L"Oreal) and Garnier on your list are widely available here as well. I suspect that every girl's first mascara purchase is Maybelline. I know it was for me45 years ago.
grocerystore17

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Since we can only see what is on your home page, all I can speak to is Ponds, Nivea, and L'Oréal are all products already widely available here in the USA. I don't have a clue what they cost here since I don't use them, but if I did, I sure wouldn't be ordering them from somewhere in Thailand to be shipped here.

Maybelline(is a subsidiary of L"Oreal) and Garnier on your list are widely available here as well. I suspect that every girl's first mascara purchase is Maybelline. I know it was for me45 years ago.

Thank You for your reply .

My product I'm sell is from Thailand ,
Nivea is from Thailand : http://www.nivea.co.th/
Pond's is from Thailand : http://www.ponds.co.th/
L'oreal too is from Thailand ,

All of this brand may be sell in worldwide but its not same color shade some type is can find only in Thailand or Asia Zone . Can't find in USA .

** Now I'm not understand , my product can't sell on Ecrater ? Its made my store Suspended ? because my Topic is ask about " Store Suspended "

Best Regards
SammysSupplies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that at some sites, every time you send an email, it automatically goes back to the bottom of the list for reply, along with all others you sent. Not sure about eCrater, but that maybe why you aren't getting response. Just give them some time to respond..they will. It will be a real response from a real person, just be patient.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WE don't know WHY you are suspended. We can't see anything in your store. All we can see is what is on your home page. You are selling products that generally can be found easily here in the states - at least the ones on your front page. What I was seeing is your claim that these are Thailand items. The colors may be made more for the women of thailand and you will need to be sure that potential buyers understand that in your titles and descriptions. If you are allowed to sell them, it could be a good selling point, if you take the time to point it out.

However, many times when someone sells stuff like what you are selling they are also selling products and making a claim that they do particular things without proof. The proof being okay by our Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Or they are trying to sell items that have not been tested at all, or are items that here in the US may need a doctor's prescription, thus you can't sell them here. All sorts of things like that. I'm just guessing that ecrater may have seen things like this. An example would be if you are selling an herb that claims to cure diabetes. Since there is no cure for diabetes, you can not sell it as it is false advertising.

While you are waiting to hear back from ecrater, go through all your listings one by one and see what you have written about them. It doesn't matter if a product is okayed in Thailand by your equivilant to our FDA, you may still need approval from the FDA if you are going to sell it here. These are for products that could be classed as medication.

Also some companies here, will not allow indepedent sellers such as yourself to sell their products here in the US without their permission. They won't care that you are in Thailand and the rules may be different, they expect you to follow US rules. If you are also selling in other countries, you probably need to be sure that your products can also be sold in them. This is a category of things to sell that I would never want to sell as it is a fussy category. Too many rules to follow and without help it can bog your down.

Anything that goes on the skin and into the body has to be closely looked at so it does not harm. I DON'T KNOW IF THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM HERE, BUT JUST SAYING IT MIGHT BE SO YOU SHOULD BE DOUBLE CHECKING THIS WHILE WAITING TO SEE WHAT ECRATER TELLS YOU.

It could be as simple as you having in each or your descriptions that you except Western Union payments which is not allowed.
oakteakstore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moonwishes has some good points. Many companies are really clamping down on online sales of their products. eBay is one site that gets hit hard on that. But these same companies look at every online selling site and make complaints to the management of the site. It might be something like that. But, eCRATER is the place to get the correct answers. We would only be guessing on what the problem is, sine we cannot see your listings.

Just be patient until you hear from them. It might be something easily corrected, and then you will be selling again.

Here's an idea. Since you live in wonderful Thailand, why not look around and see if you can find some beautiful Thailand items to sell here. I bet there are gorgeous hand made items that people here would love to buy. Things like artwork, carvings, hand made crafts, hand printed fabric, silk items. Do some creative thinking. Sell things that we can't get here and that no one else is selling.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Here's an idea. Since you live in wonderful Thailand, why not look around and see if you can find some beautiful Thailand items to sell here. I bet there are gorgeous hand made items that people here would love to buy. Things like artwork, carvings, hand made crafts, hand printed fabric, silk items. Do some creative thinking. Sell things that we can't get here and that no one else is selling.

Absolutely. I agree 100%. I don't understand why more foreign sellers don't do this. We can't get real Thai, Chinese, Philippine, etc. items, but all sellers seem to want to do is sell stuff we already can get.
oakteakstore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't Thailand make gorgeous sterling silver jewelry? Wow, get a couple of pieces of that and see if it sells.

I can pick up Pond's cold cream in the Dollar Tree store for one dollar. Why would I buy it online and pay shipping? If you sell it at all, you would make very little.

Stick to the unusual and beautiful things. You can make more money, and people will love it.
toysbyrena

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you have my store suspended
I know I ended all my listing and have none now ut you did not suspend me can you help me put it back together I am a top-rated seller at eBay and not sure why you speeded me except that I had some bubbles listing when allowed and they the rules changed: and I could not find them and you let me get riid of the listing and land every time I have tried to get them to come here you failed me and I did not know why can you help me???
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: