eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Google shopping and Google search

View previous topic :: View next topic  
toy-island

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:31 am    Post subject: Google shopping and Google search Reply with quote

Hello
I am new to ecrater.
a week ago i put some listings for sale.
ecarter published my listings with success 2 days ago to Google Merchant Center (but only 27 out of 37 listings).

But i cannot see them in Google shopping, and when in Google search i type my items exactly as their title, i do not see nothing.

Can someone help me understand why ?
thanks
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:58 am    Post subject: Re: Google shopping and Google search Reply with quote

GoodBuy555 wrote:
Hello
I am new to ecrater.
a week ago i put some listings for sale.
ecarter published my listings with success 2 days ago to Google Merchant Center (but only 27 out of 37 listings).

But i cannot see them in Google shopping, and when in Google search i type my items exactly as their title, i do not see nothing.

Can someone help me understand why ?
thanks

Well I can guess. I found a couple of your items in Google shopping, but I only had time to check three of them. Your items may not be showing on google also if you have your attributes incorrect.

But I suspect that this is not your main problem. You are using name brands to advertise your products such as Batman, Star Wars, and even worse, you have a picture showing a box labeled Disney Cinderella Castle with Disney trademarked figures included. You also are using a barely concealed logo for the 'namebrand' of your products - 'Lepin' which is almost identical to the Lego trademark brand. I would pretty much guess that all of what you are selling is pirated/knock off items.

You are also using stock photos as when I found those couple of items on google, all the photos were identical. On your Cinderella castle you have a photo of the box showing the words disney and then another photo showing a different brand. And of course you state that they won't get the box. Why not? If the folks here in the US can ship their REAL LEGO products in boxes, why can't you? I doubt most customers, if you get them, are going to remember that your listing said they wouldn't get the box when your stuff arrives without one. I would think that many of those plastic parts will be broken due to the way they are being shipped, without a sturdy box protecting them.

Incidently on your homepage you have this comment:
Quote:
If you have any question, please contact us through eCrater message or by email gb555store@yahoo.com.
You do not want customers to contact you through 'ecrater message' as that would go to the ecrater team. You would need them to use the 'Ask the Seller a Question' which has a link to ask you a question on each listing page.
toy-island

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for the comprehensive answers.
Lepin brand is actually a huge Chinese company selling Lego like building blocks.
This is not pirated products, but a perfectly legal. Just sort of like a generic pharma companies who manufacture once-patented medications, which cost a fortune, for a cheaper price.

We send it without the original packaging because the size of the original package exceeds the freight companies economy limit, so there will be a need to pay extra, and most of the clients do not want to pay $15 more for a piece of carton.
Instead we pack it nicely in a smaller box, and nothing is broken on the way.

I took your advice for contact information. Thanks a lot.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: