eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hi everyone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lulustore1983

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:30 am    Post subject: Hi everyone Reply with quote

Hi everyone. Let me introduce my self. My name is Julius, i am from Indonesia. I have store named lulustore1983, i sell many various items here. Thank you.
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Julius. You are in a country that is 'foreign' to the rest of us. I am not trying to be rude, but this is something we see so often. Why not sell things that are uniquely Indonesian and made in Indonesia instead of more junk from China? Nothing you sell is from your country, it is all coming from China which makes it appear that you are not involved in any part of the process other than collecting money.

My brother and his wife and kids (all the kids are technically Indonesian as they were born there) and I know that they brought home some lovely items that were unique and not something you can buy here. Why not sell things like that instead of more schlock from China at a higher cost than what the item could be purchased for here?
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: