eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

improving existing listings of products on eCrater

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Qualityservice44

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:28 pm    Post subject: improving existing listings of products on eCrater Reply with quote

I added Google attributes last night, but I do not see them changed on my eCrater list of products today.

Does anyone how long does it take to add Google attributes like
UPC
MPN
size of product
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
trafficjammers

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

48-72 hours.

hoping ecrater speeds up this timing at some point. a lot of other places are updating google shopping every 24 hours now.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ECRATER usually runs the uploads every 2-3 days, but that doesn't stop the spyders and bots from running through newly listed items. You are also responsible for doing promoting and marketing of your products. You can't just depend on the google attributes especially with the products you are carrying. I checked on a few of them. One item has over 50 stores selling the same thing, which means to stand out, you have to have the best listings, best titles and the best prices. One item I checked of yours was the highest price of all of what I saw with a couple matching your price and others up to $10 below.

You also have to be sure that your descriptions are following their rules. Goggle doesn't like boilerplate which you are using in all your descriptions. The only thing that belongs in the description is a description of what is for sale, not payment info, not ebay feedback, etc.

One small point is your female concealed carry bag. Obviously you must be a guy that doesn't carry a purse as you have no photos of inside of the purse. Women want to SEE the pockets etc. in a purse before buying.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: