eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Buyer left feedback but not showing on my profile.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dealoutletusa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:55 pm    Post subject: Buyer left feedback but not showing on my profile. Reply with quote

I had a buyer purchase something from me today and I requested them to leave a positive feedback they said they did, but it is still not showing up on my store. Also, the item quantity also doesn't auto update. Please help!!!
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would a buyer want to leave feedback before they even get the product? The only way that they can leave feedback is through the email eCRATER sends them after purchase and then a week or two later. Sellers have no links to send buyers to a way to leave feedback.

Most feedback and orders update during the night. So if they really did leave you feedback, it should be there tomorrow.
dealoutletusa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey thanks, but here's the issue, the quantities also don't seem to auto update, do you suggest I contact customer service?

I know for a fact the buyer left me feedback because I requested them to and they said they did, but even that hasn't been updated.

I wonder why. But the quantities not auto updating is scary what if someone else purchases the same item and I am already out of stock because it was the last one, unless it has to be done manually!? (btw sorry for asking so many questions, Im glad you're so helpful!)
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did your customer pay via PayPal during checkout or did you send the customer an invoice? If you sent an invoice, the customer can not leave feedback.

Do you have a check mark in the box beside "Enable Inventory Control" on your admin page for Account > Options? If yes, do you have the actual quantity on hand completed on the item page? Did your customer pay via PayPal during the checkout system?

If you are using PayPal Standard, I think it's possible for the customer to leave the checkout without paying. Then, when they go to their PayPal account and pay, I don't think it triggers the inventory control. If your customer paid via an invoice you sent via PayPal, you'll have to reduce the inventory yourself and your customer will never receive the email to leave feedback.

If none of these questions suggest the problem, you may need to contact eCRATER so they can see the cause of the problem.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I missed the question about quantities. You do have to enable quantity control as Sheila said and be sure that the quantity is correct in all your listings. It will only update with immediate payments through PP and Stripe.

I'm still ppuzzled as to why a customer would leave feed back immediately after purchase and not wait until they received the product. And as I mentioned, ecrater has to send them a link on where they can leave the feedback, otherwise they can't leave any. So the question is, did they actually pay via PP which if you had quantity enabled should have made your amounts update? Did you see the payment in your PP account and was there a green checkmark showing that the product was paid for? At times we do get notices that some has checked out with a 'purchase' and indicates payment through PP, but until they actually pay (which will make the green check mark show up and show a payment at PP) the quantity won't change nor will they get an email with a link to leave feedback (which they shouldn't leave until they receive the product and are happy with it and your service.)

Something just a bit off kilter with the transaction, but I don't know what it might be.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Help
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: