eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

New store

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
teresaleggingsboutique

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:30 am    Post subject: New store Reply with quote

Hi everyone...

I just wanted to introduce my new legging store. There are a few extra items, and will be adding more regularly. I have a small kids, and plus size lone as well.

http://teresaleggingsboutique.ecrater.com
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to ecrater.

Remember that you are allowed 100 characters in your titles so no need to abbreviate things things in the titles most of the time. I have no clue what you mean by 'OS' and I assume that 'PS' is Plus Size, but what is the actual SIZE?

For shipping costs you are using calculated shipping which includes library and media mail. As you are not a library and leggings are not media you don't qualify for those rates. As you are set up, you would be in a perfect position to use the Matrix. You have to understand that when a buyer sees a list of shipping options, they will undoubtedly pick the cheatest rate, not the correct one.

Why is your shipping estimates so long? If you are shipping from a foreign country, you should probably specify that as many buyers these days are figuring that their items should arrive within a week.

Just MHO here:

May I make a suggestion from what I've seen of women/girls wearing leggings and that is show a photo of the back and front seams. Especially the back seam. Maybe it is because I sew, but seeing people wearing leggings with the seams not matching by several inches always makes me wonder if these women have a clue what they look like in them. Unmatched seams not only look horrible but especially on plus size women add about what looks like an extra 20-30# to their rear end. If I ever bought some of them I would want to know if the seams match or not. Could be I'm weird and too old though. Very Happy

Hope these suggestions help you out to a good start here.
teresaleggingsboutique

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Welcome to ecrater.

Remember that you are allowed 100 characters in your titles so no need to abbreviate things things in the titles most of the time. I have no clue what you mean by 'OS' and I assume that 'PS' is Plus Size, but what is the actual SIZE?

For shipping costs you are using calculated shipping which includes library and media mail. As you are not a library and leggings are not media you don't qualify for those rates. As you are set up, you would be in a perfect position to use the Matrix. You have to understand that when a buyer sees a list of shipping options, they will undoubtedly pick the cheatest rate, not the correct one.

Why is your shipping estimates so long? If you are shipping from a foreign country, you should probably specify that as many buyers these days are figuring that their items should arrive within a week.

Just MHO here:

May I make a suggestion from what I've seen of women/girls wearing leggings and that is show a photo of the back and front seams. Especially the back seam. Maybe it is because I sew, but seeing people wearing leggings with the seams not matching by several inches always makes me wonder if these women have a clue what they look like in them. Unmatched seams not only look horrible but especially on plus size women add about what looks like an extra 20-30# to their rear end. If I ever bought some of them I would want to know if the seams match or not. Could be I'm weird and too old though. Very Happy

My actual sizes are in the description. OS means one size fits all, but shared it in the description.

The shipping should include media. I never added it. So if it is showing up something went wrong. I will just do flat rate.
thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER.

I am concerned by your shipping time frame. Even if coming from China that is a long time for lightweight items. My experience with buying items that ship from China is that they come faster than items shipped across the USA.

Also I looked at your contact info. @mail.com Is that correct? I have never seen such an email address. I wonder if you didn't type the g for gmail.

I agree that your titles and descriptions are brief. I would give measurements of garment relaxed and stretched to max.
teresaleggingsboutique

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Welcome to ecrater.

Just MHO here:

Also... No one has complained how they fit so far. I never even noticed the seams.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Also... No one has complained how they fit so far. I never even noticed the seams.

You may not have gotten complaints about fit but then some not seeing an actual size in the title may have just passed you by.

As to the seams, as I mentioned it is my opinion. But I have seen some ladies where the back seams are so far off and look so bad I want to cover my eyes. But perhaps your leggings aren't like that.
teresaleggingsboutique

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelivesandlovesofmaggiethecat wrote:
Welcome to eCRATER.

I am concerned by your shipping time frame. Even if coming from China that is a long time for lightweight items. My experience with buying items that ship from China is that they come faster than items shipped across the USA.

Also I looked at your contact info. @mail.com Is that correct? I have never seen such an email address. I wonder if you didn't type the g for gmail.

I agree that your titles and descriptions are brief. I would give measurements of garment relafxed and stretched to max.

Where does it say I am shipping from China? I have seen other people who seem to sell similar products with longer ship times than me. I did my best to guess. I am already discouraged, and I have not even started yet. No one says anything positive. Just all that I have done negative. I think I am going to stay away from the forums.
teresaleggingsboutique

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Quote:

You may not have gotten complaints about fit but then some not seeing an actual size in the title may have just passed you by.

As to the seams, as I mentioned it is my opinion. But I have seen some ladies where the back seams are so far off and look so bad I want to cover my eyes. But perhaps your leggings aren't like that.

The size is in the title. I give up. All anyone has focused on is negative crap. And I know my store has a lot of positives. Like a good product line. I am leaving.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are not trying to be negative, but want to help you have the best chance for success as possible. It does not affect me if you take our advice or not, but I want you do well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: