eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Hello ecrater - Welcome to Microrican Webstore

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
microrican-webstore

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:12 pm    Post subject: Hello ecrater - Welcome to Microrican Webstore Reply with quote

Hello Community,

I am a new seller on ecrater and i wanted to stop by the forum and say hi as well as introduce our new webstore to you all.

Microrican Webstore

We sell a wide variety of genuine microsoft keys and we sell them at very reasonable prices.

We get our keys directly through Microsoft and our keys pass windows WGA tests with flying colors !!

Why pay for high dollar software packages at your local retail stores when you can pay a fraction of the price for the same key online ?

We save you hundreds of dollars and you can rest easy buying our keys and software knowing you are getting exactly what we state you will get in the listing.

You can view our reputation as online sellers in our About Me page. Just copy and paste the link in your browser and check out our feedback rating.

http://microrican-webstore.ecrater.com/about.php

We accept several forms of payment for our products:

PayPal - ( You can pay through ecrater )

Credit Cards - ( You can pay through ecrater )

US Postal Money Orders - ( You can pay through ecrater - Must be US Postal Money Order or we will deny your payment !! )

No matter how you pay for your items you will get the same quality service on each and every transaction.

View some of our software we are selling:

Windows server 2012 R2 Remote Desktop Services - 5 USER CAL

Windows server 2012 R2 Datacenter - You can install it up to 5 servers

Windows 7 Ultimate Lifetime key - You can install it up to 5 Computers

Windows 7 Enterprise Lifetime key - You can install it up to 5 Computers

Windows 10 Enterprise Lifetime key - You can install it up to 20 Computers

ESET NOD32 Smart Security Premium - 1 Key = 10 Years

Visual Studio Enterprise 2017 - Lifetime Subscription - Unlimited Devices

You can validate any of our keys after your purchase by speaking to a live microsoft chat agent:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus

We look forward to serving your software needs for Many years to come !!

Reinaldo Rivera

Microrican

Last edited by microrican-webstore on Tue May 23, 2017 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello ecrater - Welcome to Microrican Webstore Reply with quote

Welcome, Although I suspect you won't appreciate what I have to say/

Amazon Pay - ( Contact me for the infos )

Google Wallet - ( Contact me for the infos )

Western Union - ( Contact me for the infos )

Money Gram - (Contact me for the infos )

These are not approved payments on eCRATER and can get you suspended!!!!!

I suspect selling the keys are also illegal here, so that you might want to contact the eCRATER team to check with them.

It always pays to be sure of a selling venues rules before posting things that are going to immediately get you kicked to the curb.
microrican-webstore

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello ecrater - Welcome to Microrican Webstore Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
Welcome, Although I suspect you won't appreciate what I have to say/

Amazon Pay - ( Contact me for the infos )

Google Wallet - ( Contact me for the infos )

Western Union - ( Contact me for the infos )

Money Gram - (Contact me for the infos )

These are not approved payments on eCRATER and can get you suspended!!!!!

I suspect selling the keys are also illegal here, so that you might want to contact the eCRATER team to check with them.

It always pays to be sure of a selling venues rules before posting things that are going to immediately get you kicked to the curb.

I appreciate you bringing the payments to my attention.

I will rectify that in a few minutes.

I do need to clarify some things i guess because as i have been lead to believe that ecrater is more or less a 3rd party selling platform that allows us to sell products and this is a platform to do it.

I was not aware that selling legal software would be an issue here because i have not read anywhere that it was not allowed. Also there are other sellers selling the same kind of software i am selling and there is even a software category for us to sell them in.

I am not trying to break any rules at all and i will remove the payment options from my listings ( although i am just as confused as to why my own payment options would be an issue here since they dont make any money off us anyway unless its a market sell which the buyer would pay for through paypal and or money order options that are allowed and i use in my listings )

I am not trying to be confrontational i am just making sure that what i have read and seen is correct.

I would love for a moderator or admin to explain things to me if there is something wrong with what i am doing.

All my keys pass WGA and can be validated through Microsoft directly and i sell these keys on different venues as well.

As for being kicked to the curb ... well i suspect that is just a part of being in the business i am in and you kind of get used to it but still frustrated at the same time because there are not many actual online venues that will allow selling keys even though they are legal and can be proven as such.

So i guess the real fact is that they either are or are not allowed and i will stop listing and move on with generating SEO to my actual website webstore that ironically we can build all day long and sell w/e we want on but we still have to beg, scratch and suffer trying to find a venue like this one to be able to sell on without having to go through the hassles of getting SEO traffic myself.

Sucks ... to be direct about it !!
trafficjammers

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they pass initially and then get rejected later when you perform updates...that's how the scam works folks Smile

so yea, the keys are real but they are stolen and when MSoft finds out...no more working key.

haha, wow, i just noticed your bonanza feedbacks are all connected to other shill feedback accounts selling software. it's a whole bunch of scammers teamed up together and making each others accounts look legit.

Last edited by trafficjammers on Tue May 23, 2017 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The payment options that are allowed is listed in your administrations pages for when you are setting up your store. They are the only ones allowed.

As to the keys, I don't know and thus told you it would be best to check with the eCRATER team themselves. They are a small group and answer all messages without canned responses.

ECRATER is a venue that does have rules to what you can and can't list. There may be minimal fees, but if you don't want to pay them, then you get less exposure via the eCRATER marketplace as well as in Google shopping. However you are free to promote your socks off here and bring in your own business which is what I generally do myself. I've been here about 9 years now and while not a moderator, I am aware of most of the rules except for ones that don't apply to me like computer software - I sell sewing patterns for the most part.
microrican-webstore

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trafficjammers wrote:
they pass initially and then get rejected later when you perform updates...that's how the scam works folks Smile

so yea, the keys are real but they are stolen and when MSoft finds out...no more working key.

haha, wow, i just noticed your bonanza feedbacks are all connected to other shill feedback accounts selling software. it's a whole bunch of scammers teamed up together and making each others accounts look legit.

That is a very fast and unfair judgement about me.

I am not even going to begin a war in this forum i just wanted to advertise my webstore.

I do not know what makes you so quick to just ASSUME that i sell illegal keys right off the bat.

There is no illegal key ring of conspiracy going on here LOL !!

It is a simple choice by the customer to buy or not. We do not force anyone to buy our products and i am not sending out mass emails begging for sales and trying to scam anyone !!

We sell legal genuine software that can be validated THROUGH Microsoft and if you truly knew anything at all about how validating keys work then you would know that an illegal key may pass WGA at first like you said yes but it will NOT pass the Live MS Agent running the key through MS system which is EXACTLY what we do when we validate our keys.

Do not be so fast to judge ( even though i completely understand your concern with the scammers that DO exist online )

I do not know what you are talking about in my feedbacks but they are people who have paid for their keys and are using them as we speak.

The few feedback you see from anyone who is related to keys are suppliers i have dealt with in the past who have AUTHORIZED Microsoft Volume License Paperwork that proves they are legitimate MS Volume Resellers.

It sounds like you want to ruin my rep before i even have one here lol.... way to welcome someone i feel all warm and fuzzy Smile

Wow !!

I have looked on this page and can not see anything about selling keys or digital items

http://www.ecrater.com/terms.php

So i am left to assume that i am allowed to sell them and as long as i am selling legitimate products i do not understand why there would or should be a problem.

@MoonwishesStore Thank you for your genuine help !!

Last edited by microrican-webstore on Tue May 23, 2017 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are welcome. I want all sellers to be the best they can be as it helps all of us, especially some of us no longer able to do 'regular' work.
microrican-webstore

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoonwishesStore wrote:
You are welcome. I want all sellers to be the best they can be as it helps all of us, especially some of us no longer able to do 'regular' work.

WOOT !!!

Got my first sale today !!!

Well my 2nd order actually but the 1st guy was a scammer who sent incorrect infos and no contact info and did not actually pay for the item so i never sent it and deleted the order. I read about this happening alot before i ever even came here but i do not leave crucial information like keys in my thank you messages after a sale so they are fishing for nothing lol.

The 2nd order SUCCESS !!!

Paid and the key has been sent !!

I like it here already Smile
viewfinders

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to eCRATER. Sorry you had such a sour initiation. I don't know anything about Microsoft keys either except the man who sells me used computers and services them for me uses keys to load software on the computers to make him competitive with the chain stores. Microsoft has been regularly updating these computers with no problem.

I know there are many people who sell stolen and illegal tech items online but it really isn't fair to paint everyone with the same paint brush.

About your payment options.
You can pay with credit cards via both PayPal or Stripe. If they click on PayPal they will get the options. If they click on the credit card options they will be taken to Stripe for processing.

Do you have experience with money orders? I stopped accepting them years ago because 90% of them never showed up. It didn't effect my bottom line.
trafficjammers

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the level of naivety here...astounding.

microsoft store sells legit license for $100 and this nobody sells them for $20-$30 and fools you people into thinking he has a legitimate business.

im sorry you all have absolutely no clue how this scam works. please do some research for your own sake so you or your friends dont get ripped off in the future when these keys are blacklisted by microsoft once they catch them. you can find plenty of feedback from any marketplace where people have posted that their license was eventually blocked/rejected by microsoft.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
microsoft store sells legit license for $100 and this nobody sells them for $20-$30 and fools you people into thinking he has a legitimate business.

im sorry you all have absolutely no clue how this scam works. please do some research for your own sake so you or your friends dont get ripped off in the future when these keys are blacklisted by microsoft once they catch them. you can find plenty of feedback from any marketplace where people have posted that their license was eventually blocked/rejected by microsoft.

One of the things I told him would be wise to do was contact the eCRATER team to see if he is allowed to sell these keys. I know that there are many scammers in this business, but I don't know how to tell if computer stuff is real or pirated - thus passing him on to eCRATER. I did what I could.

I certainly want all sellers selling legitimate products so as to build up this site, not to tear it down. I have had a few instances that I have been unable to fulfill an order and it seems it is always for a newbie buyer and more than once got the words - "I'll never come here again!". A scammer selling is going to have lots and lots of people saying that and telling their friends and so on. I don't want to see that happen at all! I see some sellers with nasty feedback and if I had the power I would suspended them and their store would disappear. I don't have the power however.
microrican-webstore

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trafficjammers wrote:
the level of naivety here...astounding.

Wow ... Seriously what is your damage guy ??

Obviously YOU do not know how volume licensing works and have no desire to know because you are CONVINCED your words are real ...

Do you think we spend the $1000's we spend on the Microsoft Licensing Certs for nothing ???

There are HUGE discounts as a Microsoft Volume Re-Seller.

Like i said before i completely understand why you are disgruntled about scammers online but the fact that you can just ASSUME that everyone selling the same kind of items are just out to scam people is just flat ignorant on your part !!

That is as dumb as saying McDonalds forgot my cheese on my hamburger now i am never going to any McDonalds ever again because they will all forget my cheese !!

Not everyone is a thief and a liar and trust me i deal with those types EVERY SINGLE DAY .....

As fast as you are to insult a seller you do not want me to even BEGIN to tell you how buyers are thieves liars scammers and flat out scumbags in over 75% of the transactions i have had online so far !!

Being allowed to buy products online then CLAIM they never got them or the key dont work even though Microsoft themselves say it is a valid key with no issues and never been activated some jackass still files a claim with paypal and gets his money back over a lie just to avoid paying ...

WHY ??

Because they can and paypal allows them to and ebay thrives on allowing people to do it too !!

Buyer Protection .....

No Seller Protections really though when you look at the big picture !!

So now ... saying all that how do we trust buyers ????

You are so quick to judge us sellers but what about the #$%@%^& Buyers ???

Sigh ....

You got some nerve bro !!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: