eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

Google Disapproved Error "image_link_pending_crawl"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
traderbob14

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:29 am    Post subject: Google Disapproved Error "image_link_pending_crawl" Reply with quote

Hi,

Logged into to find a message that said contact the Google team to fix errors. Some items were tagged with "image_link_pending_crawl". Has anyone seen this message?

Thanks
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
shopswapsell

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it just means it the item got submitted with the tmp img link still attached, it will resolve in a day or two, you can always click update on the google attributes tab to push it back through a little quicker.

The item is visible in your store. It just means it will be an extra day or two before it shows up in google shopping links.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
you can always click update on the google attributes tab to push it back through a little quicker.

I don't think that is how it works. The feeds go through when they go through. Some 'errors' take longer to clear than others, but as far as I know from what the ecrater team has said, there is nothing we can do to fix things quicker.
traderbob14

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:09 pm    Post subject: Thanks for replies Reply with quote

Thanks guys I really appreciate the help.
dccollectibles

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like it's taking longer and longer for items to be submitted these days. It's been my understanding for a while that eCrater submits 3 times a week. And that there's supposed to be a lag of about 2 updates behind. Meaning if you submit on a Tuesday, it won't actually be submitted until about the following Saturday (maybe even Tuesday). That's one week. Some of my items don't even show for going on 3 weeks now. It's almost like one of the parties just does it "when they get around to it." Pretty annoying for time-sensitive items that would be visible almost immediately elsewhere.
trafficjammers

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea im not sure why they dont upload the google feed more frequently either. i get confused when i make a lot of changes to my store and have to keep notes of what i changed. a lot of other marketplaces are actually updating every 24 hours now which is awesome.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: