eCRATER.com Forum Index

SearchSearch
ProfileProfile

no title

Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JFJ917

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:58 pm    Post subject: no title Reply with quote

No Title
Did not found the Title tag. Consider to place a Title tags in your web page. The Title tag is the first most important tag to attract visitors in the SERP. I cannot put any codes in the view page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![url]
Code:
[/url]
View seller's profile Send private message Visit seller's eCRATER store
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No HTML coding is allowed on any page in eCRATER. In your admin look for "Edit Text" and select Title Tag. Here you can enter the Title Tag that will be used for the home page of your store. The title tag for each item page is automatically generated from the name of the item. From your admin, click on preview (or click on the www button at the bottom of any post you've made in the forum) and this will take you to your store as a customer will see it. When you click on an item and see the item page, you can right click on the page in most browsers and have an option to "View Page Source" which will show you the html coding for that page. You'll see the <head> section contains the <title> tag which will be the title of the item as you entered it. Your text pages such as About and Terms will use the standard form of <storename online store About Us Page>. Some people say the search engines don't use this tag as much as it was used years ago, but it's the title that is used by browsers for the window tab and the default title when a bookmark is saved.

So bottom line, your have a title tag on every page in your eCRATER store that is generated automatically except for your home page and you are given a way to enter that title.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the title tag on your admin page, you don't use html, you just type it in in regular English script. ECRATER will turn it into any needed html coding.
SheilaDeesPostcards

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@moonwishes, thanks for adding the additional information to prevent more headaches for the seller. That's what I get for trying to answer in the middle of the night when I should have been asleep! Apparently the seller wasn't in a rush since there's been no reply.
MoonwishesStore

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SheilaDeesPostcards wrote:
@moonwishes, thanks for adding the additional information to prevent more headaches for the seller. That's what I get for trying to answer in the middle of the night when I should have been asleep! Apparently the seller wasn't in a rush since there's been no reply.

I've been in so much pain lately that I avoid going to bed bacause getting up is so hard to do! Which means I answer things in the middle of the night as well, and I'm usually pretty groggy myself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    eCRATER.com Forum Index -> Selling on eCRATER.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: